• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Let me try to answer these in order.

1. Basically certain areas are locked off until you get to them in the story. A few locations later on won't be story locked but the enemies there might be stronger than what you are meant to fight.

2. Right now there's two endings planned but each ending might have multiple branches to it. Similar to something like Fallout where you can see how different characters end up depending on what you've done with them.

3. I'm not sure if anyone will get as much attention as the elves but I plan on adding undine, undead, a single slime, harpies, lamia, and a few more eldritch monsters.

4. Soon!
Thanks for the quick response!
That answers my questions and I'm looking forward to the update!

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Any chance for some Orc Ladies?
Very much possible. I want each 'area' dominated by one species, so to speak. Elves have the forest, Beatrice has the caves, the oni have the mountain. There's a lot of areas to fill so it's not unlikely you might see some orc ladies.

Thanks for the quick response!
That answers my questions and I'm looking forward to the update!
My pleasure! I'm glad you've been enjoying the game so far and hope you enjoy the next update when it drops.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
...I plan on adding undine, undead, a single slime, harpies, lamia, and a few more eldritch monsters. ...
Ooo.
...But how does one lewd an eldritch being? Assuming they're going to be like the spiders and bats, having a sort of queen or humanoid female that you lewd.

Either way this makes me more hyped about the game. Already liking it so far so I can't wait to see these implemented!

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
My game has officially been picked up by Epic Games and will be exclusive on their store. A lot of the art had to be redone to meet their standards but I am pleased by the final product. As a thank you for your support so far you can pick up the Patreon Version over here:

lewd too lewd.png

Consider it a demo of sorts. Thanks for playing!

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Let me try to answer these in order.

1. Basically certain areas are locked off until you get to them in the story. A few locations later on won't be story locked but the enemies there might be stronger than what you are meant to fight.

2. Right now there's two endings planned but each ending might have multiple branches to it. Similar to something like Fallout where you can see how different characters end up depending on what you've done with them.

3. I'm not sure if anyone will get as much attention as the elves but I plan on adding undine, undead, a single slime, harpies, lamia, and a few more eldritch monsters.

4. Soon!
nice lemme bang some undead zombies things xD

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Well if that is the saddest thing then I guess it's a pretty upbeat game :p
Yeah, just the world on the verge of extinction by the hands of four bitches. And the one who should save the world is follower of Slaanesh...

But that's not important.

What IS important though is the fact that we can't give our Half-Elf trap boy love and care he deserves(I would like to think that in this game there is going to be a romance/marriage system, but it's highly unlikely). :confused:

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know what's going on with this game? Been waiting for an update, but they haven't updated their patreon in 4 months, and I'm broke so I can't read what they said about release dates on March 23rd. I hope it's not abandoned, but it's been 4 months so I wouldn't be surprised at this point...

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, just the world on the verge of extinction by the hands of four bitches. And the one who should save the world is follower of Slaanesh...

But that's not important.

What IS important though is the fact that we can't give our Half-Elf trap boy love and care he deserves(I would like to think that in this game there is going to be a romance/marriage system, but it's highly unlikely). :confused:
Oh so this happens in the WH 40k universe?

Reactions: svolozhanin7

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with this game? Been waiting for an update, but they haven't updated their patreon in 4 months, and I'm broke so I can't read what they said about release dates on March 23rd. I hope it's not abandoned, but it's been 4 months so I wouldn't be surprised at this point...
apparently it got picked up by Epic Games and became an exclusive to it... but i cannot find it anywhere on it's webpage and there's no news about this game anywhere. I fear they may have bought the rights to the game and then cancelled it.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
apparently it got picked up by Epic Games and became an exclusive to it... but i cannot find it anywhere on it's webpage and there's no news about this game anywhere. I fear they may have bought the rights to the game and then cancelled it.
We are not allowed to have nice things anymore, don't we? :mad::cautious:

Reactions: azraelswegul

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
that was an april fools day joke. my guess is they're busy with real life and their actual job. $100 a month isn't exactly a very sustainable income, so the actual money maker comes first.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes