4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
I like this game so much, thanks for the update and waiting for more male half elf content.

oaksumm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so glad this is back I miss this game. the new update just turn the plague elf into my favorite

D

Deleted member 99261

Will the boy elf feature the only gay scenes in the whole game?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
For Spoiler Reasons it will be hard to get with the eyepatch elf. Lewd scenes with Zinia are incoming but she's more of a slow burn than the others.
I see. So far every girl is good so i dont mind the others getting some while waiting for those 2.

Will the boy elf feature the only gay scenes in the whole game?
There is already another boy there, an Oni boy.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Surprised I didn't have this on watch, could have sworn I put this on watch. Anyway, I take it updates are coming along smoothly?

Reactions: oaksumm

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Surprised I didn't have this on watch, could have sworn I put this on watch. Anyway, I take it updates are coming along smoothly?
No idea.
Dev came back from a few months silence but only with a bugfix release.
But hopefully there will be an update soon.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
No idea.
Dev came back from a few months silence but only with a bugfix release.
But hopefully there will be an update soon.
0.1j is out and it added a minigame, new character, and a new lewd scene. Still working on the next update!

Saligia

May 12, 2017
DL Link:

Changelog:

Pure Elf:

• New scenes added, her route is nearly complete now.
  • New Sprites
Harpy:

• New lewd scene added upon victory.
Zinia:

• New scene added.
Not nearly as large of an update as 0.1i was but I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless! A bestiary is in the works too and that will be added to 0.1k1 along with a continuation of Babette's questline.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes