4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
well that is about as close as you can get but there's not actually a English word for it so it's a moot point. if you want to be lit a hell the orgace would work too
I feel like you guys are trying to say either "ahegao" or "torogao."

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I feel like you guys are trying to say either "ahegao" or "torogao."
...That's the point. if you followed the conversation back to the beginning, they were trying to explain in english what "ahegao" is. and since there is no word for it in english, we somehow came to "orgace."

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I believe the term you are looking for is "Ahegao" but that's not really an English term so i guess orgasm face is the closest thing?
I'll quote the comments that started this conversation for you Dawn
i dont know what "ahegao" is... and the "trap" tag make me laugh XD

( why do they always use japanese name for the genre ? is there no english translation for this tags/genre ? )
It's that tongue hanging out, drowned in pleasure face you'll see in hentai. I don't know that there's really a specific English term for it.

Grimberly

Jan 5, 2019
I don't understand, its says "Travel the land, fight enemies, lewd monster girls" but this update is focused around a dude???? Finally I thought there was a quality monster girl game, I guess not.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand, its says "Travel the land, fight enemies, lewd monster girls" but this update is focused around a dude???? Finally I thought there was a quality monster girl game, I guess not.
Considering the latest update was completely focused around this lady
shelf_smile.png
I am deeply confused by this post.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Translation Ahegao = Fucked Silly.
I once saw someone in another thread refer to it as 'cumdrunk' and I think that captures the whimsical nature of it pretty well.

I love me some monster girls, but I prefer to hold off until a game settles in around the v0.3 point. Looking forward to seeing this one when it does. :D

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Changelog:
  • More content added to the Half Elf Follower
  • Prepwork for future content. Lots of prepwork.
  • Six new CG in total.
Not a huge update this time around.
don't sweat it, not every update can be a big one... the next one seems like will be awesome.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Typographical comments
"And you... You never gave up on me, did you?"
Should be "And you... you never gave up on me, did you?" unless intended as two separate sentences
Same for "Good... Good..." slightly after that.

"All you can do is assure her that you will always stay by her side, that you are more than willing to help her."
Should be "All you can do is assure her that you will always stay by her side, and that you are more than willing to help her." unless a deliberate stylistic omission.

"The corrupted beasts of Minia seek more power and, even in her weakened state, Lady Sluttony shone line a beacon."
Should be "The corrupted beasts of Minia seek more power, and even in her weakened state Lady Sluttony shone line a beacon."

"She fought them to the beast of her ability"
Should be "She fought them to the best of her ability"

"Finally, on the third day, she was well enough to move."
Not technically incorrect but unless a pause adds some clarity a comma is generally omitted in modern works after the word "Finally" here.

"She pulled out a mostly-blank roll of parchment"
Should be "She pulled out a mostly blank roll of parchment", hyphens are omitted when adverbs are used and don't create a new concept.

"At least, the Half Elves don't,"
Should be "At least the Half Elves don't" This one is arguable as it could be said that the comma slightly modifies connotations of the sentence, but modern style heavily favors omission of commas after introductory phrases.

"But, sometimes, you'll find enemies that have really high armor."
Should be "But sometimes you'll find enemies that have really high armor." or "But sometimes, you'll find enemies that have really high armor." Introductory conjunction adverbs which are short typically have the following comma omitted.

"First thing's first,"
Should be "First things first," as the things are plural not possessive

"The goddess looks away, a small, sad, smile on her face."
Should be "The goddess looks away, a small sad smile on her face."

Comments:
"The once-goddess is so vulnerable right now."
Even though an esoteric distinction, this is correct. Nicely done.

Capitalization of races/species is generally not done in the real world, but sometimes it's a a deliberate stylistic choice for fantasy settings to capitalize things like "Half Elf" or "Dwarf". The way it's done in most media is without capitalization, (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons).

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
View attachment 217705

The free version is out for anyone to enjoy now! It's a smaller update than what I usually do thanks to the holidays but I hope you guys have fun regardless.
Finally! I had been waiting for this for a long time XD

Mauler31za

Jun 2, 2017
Is the drow beatable? don't know if i just suck but iam at 500HP and she still "kills" me. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I got it, just needed the talismans from shop.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Typos!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other thoughts!
An art heavy update, which is always nice. Lady Sluttony's powers seem like they'll offer all kinds of interesting fun whenever they're developed.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes