Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So is this update just more NTR stuff? Because it seems pretty clear that the devs doesn't care about the non ntr route.
Once the ntr sharks get a scent of blood in the water then its game over for non-ntr crowd. Developers that are open to ntr and that kind of suggestion will be ever more incentivized to lean more and more into it. Those that want it make themselves very known and those that dont like will shy away from the game and giving the dev money. It makes logical sense.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Is this game female protagonist in that the protagonist is a female, or is it female protagonist in that you play as female character as a 5 minute break between an hour of male protagonist

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
well, the gameplay of the game itself was kind of normal, then the game itself did not go to me, the plot well, like all such games is banal and the game fell under the category of cuckold and alpha male and I expected not such content from the game and thought that the game would be your other story

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Why make separate Windows and Linux builds, as far as I know making one build that works on both doesn't change anything.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam
>his mother
>his sister
>female protagonist
I would report you for false advertisement, but mods on this site don't give a fuck about a working tagging system.
Stop being a karen .

Reactions: HuhRedy
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes