Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam, a senior high school student living in an Asian country with his beautiful mother, Riona, and sister, Juno. Sam is an average student,20 years old, who is often the target of bullying from Jim and Jun, two brothers at school who are vying for the affections of Sam's childhood friend Angela and his sister Juno.
Is vying avoidable? I don't know what it means, so it must be bad. :giggle:

Haha, Thanks for the share. Darkstream

I'll give it a try, but I'll avoid vying if I can. :cautious: Maybe there should be a tag for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
It says a HAREM visual novel with OPTIONAL NTR so I assume there will be a few NTR scenes but the main story will be harem, basically you will be able to choose to share the girls in your harem or not.
You actually believe that? Dev should just be fucking happy with the support they have. There is no reason to even announce a new game yet. Their patreon numbers aren't growing like they'd hoped? Tough shit.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So is this update just more NTR stuff? Because it seems pretty clear that the devs doesn't care about the non ntr route.
Like one scene non-ntr. He should just abandon at this point tbh. It's tacked on and might as well just go full NTR like he originally wanted.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam
>his mother
>his sister
>female protagonist
I would report you for false advertisement, but mods on this site don't give a fuck about a working tagging system.

Reactions: fusspot

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It says a HAREM visual novel with OPTIONAL NTR so I assume there will be a few NTR scenes but the main story will be harem, basically you will be able to choose to share the girls in your harem or not.
I've heard that from devs before and the execution is like the reverse, in some cases Just saying, I'll believe when I see it.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes