JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I'm going to review the Mod code because I'm getting reports that it enters a loop. Please note that the Mod is only to follow the alpha route. The Mod gives the possibility of watching the cuck route scenes but it is not its priority. If you want the cuck/NTR routes I recommend that you play it without installing the Mod.
I played it several times following the Mod to the letter and I was able to complete the alpha route and see all the scenes of the rest of the routes without entering a loop and without missing any. I can attest that I didn't miss any scenes because I checked the images folder. A simple modder trick, check the images folder to see if you find any you skipped in the game and then look for the name of the image in the code to see which part of the code was not executed. In the case of the Juno-Kim route there is still very little to see, some of Kim barely groping Juno but nothing more. So I don't know which scenes you're referring to that you missed. For now, Juno is just a main character in her route with Jim.
I understand that you can select if you want to see the cuck/NTR routes with your mod, but if i choose a route that i want to follow (Without your mod) the game should let me see that route no? Now when i play i can select to see the Juno/Kim scene with your mod by i'm on that route so why is the game itself not showing me?? And when i select to see the scene they talk about Juno seeing Kim fuck her mom but i have never seen that in my playtrough..

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I understand that you can select if you want to see the cuck/NTR routes with your mod, but if i choose a route that i want to follow (Without your mod) the game should let me see that route no? Now when i play i can select to see the Juno/Kim scene with your mod by i'm on that route so why is the game itself not showing me?? And when i select to see the scene they talk about Juno seeing Kim fuck her mom but i have never seen that in my playtrough..
If you can see a scene in the Mod it is because, obviously, it exists in the game. But the game is complex and, potentially, every decision can bring you closer or further away from the path you want to pursue. The way Hottest Summer is built, scenes are blocks of code. For example, the scene of Juno and Kim doing yoga is a block of code. If you play without a Mod you will have to access this block by correctly answering a series of questions during the game. It only takes one bad answer to get you off track. If you play with Mod you access by answering a single easy question. In both cases you see exactly the same thing.
That's why playing with or without a Mod becomes a philosophical question. On the one hand, playing with Mod has the tendency to oversimplify some paths. On the other hand, playing without a Mod can lead to an extremely frustrated player, like you are now.
In my opinion, it is important that you know and, at least to some extent, agree with your Modder. In my case, I'm not a fan of cuck/NTR games but I liked HS and I thought that players more interested in the alpha route needed a little help. I invested time to show the other scenes but nothing more. Angela and Jim's cuck route is really painful to watch. I'm not going to provide that content, in any case, you're going to need another Modder.
Excuse me, it was not my intention to turn this answer into a philosophical dissertation but that's how some Modders are. Finally, regarding Juno talking about Kim and her mother: You don't see the scene because it is part of the Kim-Riona route, not the Kim-Juno route. I understand that Dev's intention is for Juno to become sexually attracted to Kim by seeing Kim and Riona having sex.
Like I said, complex game.
Best regards,

Murray.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
If you can see a scene in the Mod it is because, obviously, it exists in the game. But the game is complex and, potentially, every decision can bring you closer or further away from the path you want to pursue. The way Hottest Summer is built, scenes are blocks of code. For example, the scene of Juno and Kim doing yoga is a block of code. If you play without a Mod you will have to access this block by correctly answering a series of questions during the game. It only takes one bad answer to get you off track. If you play with Mod you access by answering a single easy question. In both cases you see exactly the same thing.
That's why playing with or without a Mod becomes a philosophical question. On the one hand, playing with Mod has the tendency to oversimplify some paths. On the other hand, playing without a Mod can lead to an extremely frustrated player, like you are now.
In my opinion, it is important that you know and, at least to some extent, agree with your Modder. In my case, I'm not a fan of cuck/NTR games but I liked HS and I thought that players more interested in the alpha route needed a little help. I invested time to show the other scenes but nothing more. Angela and Jim's cuck route is really painful to watch. I'm not going to provide that content, in any case, you're going to need another Modder.
Excuse me, it was not my intention to turn this answer into a philosophical dissertation but that's how some Modders are. Finally, regarding Juno talking about Kim and her mother: You don't see the scene because it is part of the Kim-Riona route, not the Kim-Juno route. I understand that Dev's intention is for Juno to become sexually attracted to Kim by seeing Kim and Riona having sex.
Best regards,

Murray.
You're right, it doesn't look like it but it's a very complex game. But i think i found what i did wrong, it's the very first choice you make. If you pick the alpha choice there Angela will become your girlfriend and you will be on a totally different path. Ran in to your loop problem and deleted your mod after that and kept on playing. Everything went fine like i had chosen in my first playthrough, it's not your mods fault! It just threw me off with the scenes. All is as it should be right now, so thank you for your help!

Reactions: MurrayMods

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Best regards,

Murray.
Yes, this is complex for the Western, but for the Japanese, it's below average in complexity, especially considering Japanese games from the past where there were a lot of decisions to make. However, the current trend in games is to make them simpler to be more user-friendly.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
I'm not a fan of NTR and wanted to ask if all NTR is completely avoidable (Non-NTR route) or if there are some unavoidable scenes. Also, who is Kim?

And in case there are routes (NTR and Non-NTR) which one has the most content?

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR and wanted to ask if all NTR is completely avoidable (Non-NTR route) or if there are some unavoidable scenes. Also, who is Kim?

And in case there are routes (NTR and Non-NTR) which one has the most content?
Kim is the uncle and the NTR routes have more content i believe :unsure:

Reactions: Envoye

Linxx

Jul 10, 2020
I like this ntr game and have really enjoyed playing it so far. Unfortunately, I find it very sad that here, or many other developers, the games are compressed into the ground. Let's face it, memory costs almost nothing.
So why?
Images are becoming increasingly blurred and full of fractures.
I think the immersion and fun of the game suffers and feels like 10 years ago when nobody had hardware.
Why can't you also offer an uncompressed version?
Anyone who doesn't mind this or needs to download the game to a cell phone or tablet can continue to use this version.
On a normal pc where monitors nowadays have at least 1080p and higher, the loss of quality is very noticeable.

I just think it's a shame the way it's handled and that makes it difficult for me to continue supporting it.
Apart from this point, it's still a good game and I wish you continued success and fun with the development.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
seems like the dev is planning a new game. i hope this one doesnt get rushed nor abandoned midway. i hope the next one has good amount of NTR too cuz its kinda rare

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I played the last version with the mod on NTR path. Is it normal, that it will end in an endless loop?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
But, another harem NTR mixed game. :FacePalm:
seems like an ambitious project, no? too much renders for scenes since it will be split between harem and NTR. i just hope he can keep up with it and not get burned out along the way which would result into an abandoned. to be fair, even if he don't abandon i feel like its gonna take a long time for every update and the pacing will be slow as well.

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
seems like an ambitious project, no? too much renders for scenes since it will be split between harem and NTR. i just hope he can keep up with it and not get burned out along the way which would result into an abandoned. to be fair, even if he don't abandon i feel like its gonna take a long time for every update and the pacing will be slow as well.
It says a HAREM visual novel with OPTIONAL NTR so I assume there will be a few NTR scenes but the main story will be harem, basically you will be able to choose to share the girls in your harem or not.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes