2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after rescuing the child from the mountain devil and coming back from the capital? I can't find any more quests after that.

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I chose the "give fellatio" at the beginning in the first confession but the game keeps crashing 3 times in a row. Whats up?

amarnaamnai

Aug 23, 2016
Is there anyway to play this in fullscreen with an aspect ratio that isn't 640x480? The stretched screen is annoying

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seems judging by recent comments, this game is still super buggy. I wonder if anyone has access to the updated version with all the bugs fixed... It would be so much better than trying to get through it crash after crash...

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I like the look of the game, the art style, gameplay mechanics, so on so forth but the main thing I'm having issue with which is putting me down, is getting to the E-scenes! I can't get fucked! It says audio is missing and such so as soon as something hot is gonna happen it stops and it makes me sad. I wanna get into this game, but if I can't enjoy myself with this game, I dunno my friend.

Edit: After looking back through the comments and seeing Norze's comment I did what they advised to do and I did it and it worked 100%. Thank you very much for your comment, Norze.

Reactions: Norze

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
i am so confused by this game,
can't strip
can't prostitute
seems like this game was rushed, and it is shame
had so many potential, but wasted

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
It's not completed at all. Il mean you can get the end by finishing "story mode", but many things have no consequences. Getting money for the mayor have no interest, "alternative working option" with the mayor leads to nothing. After finishing it, I decided to take an older save and farm lewdness, which absolutely didn't change anything at all, evn at 100. Not completed at all.

D

Deleted member 225174

i am so confused by this game,
can't strip
can't prostitute
seems like this game was rushed, and it is shame
had so many potential, but wasted
It seems that this is an outdated version as some entrance areas are still written in Japanese. The dlsite one should be fully translated and should (hopefully) work.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It seems that this is an outdated version as some entrance areas are still written in Japanese. The dlsite one should be fully translated and should (hopefully) work.
Now all we can do is wait on someone being awesome and sharing the updated version...

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If someone manages to get an updated version please let me know, I'll update the thread and create the mirrors.

Norze

Sep 10, 2017
I like the look of the game, the art style, gameplay mechanics, so on so forth but the main thing I'm having issue with which is putting me down, is getting to the E-scenes! I can't get fucked! It says audio is missing and such so as soon as something hot is gonna happen it stops and it makes me sad. I wanna get into this game, but if I can't enjoy myself with this game, I dunno my friend.

Edit: After looking back through the comments and seeing Norze's comment I did what they advised to do and I did it and it worked 100%. Thank you very much for your comment, Norze.

You're welcome :FeelsGoodMan:

Jun 25, 2017
Grabbed the version from the torrent. Unpacked it with Local emulator and haven't had any crashes, but there only 5 quest i can even find and a lot of content doesn't seem to work as intended or ins't translated.
As an aside the first dude in the game can get fucked. Unhygienic fucker selling his wife into slavery only to come to church asking to be consoled before throwing him self at the nun and threatening rape or to commit a crime if she doesn't satisfy him. Dude needs deaded not helped. Help the collective by removing his amoral predatory ass.

Reactions: Duc de Pouille
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes