Originality - 60%
    Renders - 30%
    Playability - 0%
    Performance - 20%
    Bugs free - 0%
    Animations - 0%
    Amount of content - 0%

Total: 15%

I really liked the idea of nun gone wild game, but this game just sucks...

first of all issues with simply running the game, then translation issues (some texts were in japaneese, including quest descriptions), completed quests wasn't marked correctly, texts overlaped in the quest log

tldr. if you wan't to fap, don't play this game, you'll regret it!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game is short and buggy. There is no virgin option, you're practically forced into having sex with strangers. What's the point of offering us a choice one or two times only to force every player to whore out the character - that's absolutely retarded!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bethilelizabeth

Honestly, one of the best RPGM games so far. The story is great, easy to understand, and there are plenty of opportunities for sex scenes without having to spend hours wading through boring story. If there is anything bad to say about the game, is that it's too easy. You tend to find really OP weapons and armor just lying around in the chests and drawers, and I was able to defeat the final bosses in just a couple of hits each.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

The art that is there is good. The story is cliched but decent.
    However, this is all severely diminished by the game just not being finished. Various of the sidejobs are not correctly implemented and do not have scenes.

If you want a grindy RPGM, with maybe 5 or 6 scenes you can go ahead, but I would not recommend.