2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
You can get around without changing your locale to Japanese.
1) Use bandizip and extract with Japanese as your default code page.
2) Run game using locale emulator.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey dudes first. i have the same problem. i downloadet it look in the download file and everythink is eglish not Japanese. i tryed to run the game with emulator no chance. so anyone have an other tip?

and i use bandzip aswel.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
For those who are having audio file error try using Winrar , double click the zip file then go to options then click name encoding , put it into japanese then extract the file and thats it problem fixed.. works for me
for all with errors. this works for me!

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
You all really shouldn't even try to play Jap games without changing your locale. Shame this looks like a typical CG hunter as well.

Reactions: VermillioN

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
wheres my favorite pony member when a game that include falling into lewdness appear? i though he would smell it from kilometers :FeelsGoodMan::pancakeMix:

Reactions: ponyguy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Not a good game. Feels like the dev got half way done then decided to just finish off the game with an ending.

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Translation is not complete...:$

Day Text comes at Night within the Mansion (Work as Prostitute)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is this the old bugi version ?
it would have played but there was a lot of errors in the basic version.
And after the translation, this really sank after the defective 1.00.

try her.
Worth se times test obs as well as the old version is if so you can delete it so not by play.
Explains the abruptness of the translation.
I know who he has it.
And he had used the 1.00 version.

Reactions: eungieu

Papulatus

Jun 30, 2017
Audio problem is related to incorrect zip extracting as mentioned above, make sure you zip program can deal with japanese characters or put your system in japanese locale. A good program for that task is bandizip.
Yep, used bandizp, changed the encode to japanese, and done...Audio problem fixed; thanks dood

darkzonezeed

May 4, 2017
For those who are having audio file error try using Winrar , double click the zip file then go to options then click name encoding , put it into japanese then extract the file and thats it problem fixed.. works for me
It's works for me too. thank a lot.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes