2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
That is the 1.00 with many errors.
But about half of it is no longer playable.

Unfortunately, you distribute the old version.
3. mistakes that make it noticeable.

1.After you are home and you are visited by your friend it should stay the day and you go to sleep to meet him at night.
warning! Anyone who has not already done that will not be able to continue at a certain point in the story anyway.
The fighting system is error in the script when loading the heroine in the fight.
What the game after a fight to lay down and later to abort.
Remedy simply save game and restart completely.

In the sex scene in the picture you put a point in the vaginal area.
This was only in 1.00 to see.

Infos^^

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Getting erros everywhere. even with those zip encoding and locale. unable to play normally without restarting the game every 5 mins because the errors.

Reactions: Gloozi

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
For those who are having audio file error try using Winrar , double click the zip file then go to options then click name encoding , put it into japanese then extract the file and thats it problem fixed.. works for me
Thanks, it worked for me too.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Getting erros everywhere. even with those zip encoding and locale. unable to play normally without restarting the game every 5 mins because the errors.
use the bittorent link.
That work for me^^.
+
If you upload the file and the system does not have on Japan.
Then it is logically defective.
forget about goose.^^
When you use Windows XP or below.
unfortunately nobody can help you anymore.
Other dos programming then it comes to crash.

Oh yes, in some games where you setz despite no writing in Japanese.
There are 2 reasons that it can be.
1. Also download the scriptures of Japanese from the internet.
It could be font characters in the basic version.
2.The game is Chenesian all in the same way as at point 1. make and download the writing sets down there.

Instal the Fonts Windows\Fonts
should google the same for everyone else ^^

D

Deleted member 225174

Oof. Hope the one that isnt buggy beyond saving is uploaded soon. Love the art.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Molester from one of the first quests to show up the second time? The first time you beat him you get ambushed by his friend, but the next night he doesn't show up anywhere. I'm not even sure what triggered the event of him appearing the first time, so I've got no way of replicating that.

Edit: Never mind, apparently you don't actually fight him a second time in the quest. Lame.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Reactions: Krautsalat

LEET

May 29, 2017
The story is rather sad. Not emotionally, but rather it makes a lot of attempts to borrow cliches. Like a king becomes evil because his waifu left him for someone else. Child of the elopers becomes a hero, everyone who stood against assholes is now the bad guys. People who caused a problem are therefore the hero by default and we're told they were sad people who need our pity. Sort of feels like they tried to use a bit of GoT for the story, but decided against the rape and torture.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i want wanna play it, i just dont wanan have to go through all the effort to fix the errors -.- seems neat to say the least, blargy blarg.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not having any audio bug problems, but I'm guessing the strip skill is not able to be corrected, at least in this version?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes