• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
w
For the ones that Didnt Know this Game have a GALLERY that is easy to Unlock and use.

To UNLOCK The Full Gallery just go in the OFFICE and Click in the Top left Angle to instantly get a SECRET Menu in game to Unlock every single possible Sex Scene and other scenes in the game.

View attachment 2854877

SECRET MENU
View attachment 2854882

IMPORTANT NOTE : The Secret Menu cant Unlock the SECRET Pictures that you can Find in the LockBox , in the Asian Couple House and in the Gloomy House. This ones are Secrets and have to be unlocked Manually exploring.

If you need a FULL GUIDE on how to UNLOCK 100% of the Content in the game let me Know reacting to this Post and i will make a FULL Guide explaining everything as clean and short as possible.

Enjoy ♥
where's the pic in the gloomy house?

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, i promised you a full Guide to UNLOCK every single content in the Game if you wanted me to do it and you rated my last Post with Love so here we are.

First remember to DOWNLOAD the Latest Update FILE of HORROR in Hongdae of August at this Direct LINK to be sure to enjoy all the actual contents in the game.

DOWNLOAD LINK: ( The direct Link that you get in the 1st Page of HIH is not updates yet for some reason. )

FULL CONTENT UNLOCK GUIDE !!!

1] LOCKBOX Special ART Secret

UNLOCK : Simply go in the OFFICE and Click on the LOCKBOX. Once the game asks you to enter a code simply Write 1950 and Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2] OFFICE LAPTOP Cool Animation Secret

UNLOCK : Simply go in the OFFICE and Click on the PC on the Desk. Once in the PC Screen Click on the Purple " HOBB " Icon and Enjoy the cool Animation.

Windows Screenshot 2023.08.22 - 21.56.51.44.png

3] KARAOKE Bonus Dance Scene

UNLOCK
: Simply Unlock the Karaoke and Enter asking the Karaoke Manager " I Want to Sing ". It will unlock a Non-Sexual Cool Art that in the future could be more Lewd.

4] GLOOMY HOUSE Sex Magazine Secret

UNLOCK
: To unlock the Gloomy House just talk with the Vice President in the OFFICE and Enter in the new Zone. Neutralize the civilian and enter in the Unlocked Room similar to a Prison Room. Click on the Magazines on the ground and Enjoy.

Windows Screenshot 2023.08.22 - 22.39.53.52.png

5] ASIAN PARENTS ROOM Special Art Secret / TEACHER'S Secret Pictures / Secret SCROLLS for TEACHER'S HandJob

You Need to Unlock the CCTV Screenshot talking with the POLICE Girl first. At this point all you have to do is to go in the Agency and then in the ASIAN PARENTS House and talk with them showing them the CCTV Screenshot and his Son's Room will be Unlocked. Once inside you can Unlock a lot of Things inside this room and im gonna tell you exactly how.

UNLOCK SPECIAL ART SECRET
: To unlock the special Art Secret with the Asian guy's Mom completely Naked and the Teacher in heat just click on the Blue paper near the Bed and Enjoy.

UNLOCK TEACHER'S Secret Pictures : In the Asian guy's room just click on the PC on the right of the room and Enjoy.

UNLOCK THE SCROLLS for Teacher's HANDJOB : Simply click on the top of the Library and Enjoy.

NOTE* : To unlock the HANDJOB with the Teacher you have to talk with her until she tells you that she's ready to help you after a while in the game. Show her the SCROLLS and just talk with her until the Walk in the Garden begins, at that point you Unlocked the Achievement and can enjoy it everytime that you want, Congratz.

Windows Screenshot 2023.08.22 - 22.51.06.50.png

And that's all for the moment ladies and gentlemen. Once the New Update will be posted i'll keep going on helping you to Unlock everything in the game making your Life way Easier.

I wish you appreciated my Work, helping others is always a pleasure (y)

Enjoy ♥

Last edited:

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, i promised you a full Guide to UNLOCK every single content in the Game if you wanted me to do it and you rated my last Post with Love so here we are.

First remember to DOWNLOAD the Latest Update FILE of HORROR in Hongdae of August at this Direct LINK to be sure to enjoy all the actual contents in the game.

DOWNLOAD LINK: LAST UPDATE " AUGUST 2023" ( The direct Link that you get in the 1st Page of HIH is not updates yet for some reason. )

UNLOCK : Simply go in the OFFICE and Click on the LOCKBOX. Once the game asks you to enter a code simply Write 1950 and Enjoy.

UNLOCK : Simply go in the OFFICE and Click on the PC on the Desk. Once in the PC Screen Click on the Purple " HOBB " Icon and Enjoy the cool Animation.

View attachment 2870920

UNLOCK
: Simply Unlock the Karaoke and Enter asking the Karaoke Manager " I Want to Sing ". It will unlock a Non-Sexual Cool Art that in the future could be more Lewd.

UNLOCK
: To unlock the Gloomy House just talk with the Vice President in the OFFICE and Enter in the new Zone. Neutralize the civilian and enter in the Unlocked Room similar to a Prison Room. Click on the Magazines on the ground and Enjoy.

View attachment 2870995

5] ASIAN PARENTS ROOM Special Art Secret / TEACHER'S Secret Pictures / Secret SCROLLS for TEACHER'S HandJob

You Need to Unlock the CCTV Screenshot talking with the POLICE Girl first. At this point all you have to do is to go in the Agency and then in the ASIAN PARENTS House and talk with them showing them the CCTV Screenshot and his Son's Room will be Unlocked. Once inside you can Unlock a lot of Things inside this room and im gonna tell you exactly how.

: To unlock the special Art Secret with the Asian guy's Mom completely Naked and the Teacher in heat just click on the Blue paper near the Bed and Enjoy.

UNLOCK TEACHER'S Secret Pictures : In the Asian guy's room just click on the PC on the right of the room and Enjoy.

UNLOCK THE SCROLLS for Teacher's HANDJOB : Simply click on the top of the Library and Enjoy.

NOTE* : To unlock the HANDJOB with the Teacher you have to talk with her until she tells you that she's ready to help you after a while in the game. Show her the SCROLLS and just talk with her until the Walk in the Garden begins, at that point you Unlocked the Achievement and can enjoy it everytime that you want, Congratz.

View attachment 2871042

And that's all for the moment ladies and gentlemen. Once the New Update will be posted i'll keep going on helping you to Unlock everything in the game making your Life way Easier.

Enjoy ♥
Thank you for sharing this.
I need a little more help unlocking the teacher's handjob, please. I never get the option for it during the walk in the park.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022

DOWNLOAD LINK: LAST UPDATE " AUGUST 2023" ( The direct Link that you get in the 1st Page of HIH is not updates yet for some reason. )

View attachment 2870920

UNLOCK

UNLOCK

View attachment 2870995

View attachment 2871042

Enjoy ♥
Thanks for your effort, it's really appreciated. Specially when coming back after a few months and wanting to quickly check the new updates. Awesome work.

Though I'd recommend new players to first try to play it without helps, tips or walkthroughs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you for sharing this.
I need a little more help unlocking the teacher's handjob, please. I never get the option for it during the walk in the park.
Sure thing will help you with Pleasure (y)

Here Ladies and Gentlemen is the Step by Step Guide to Unlock the Teacher's Handjob correctly.

1]
Once started the game go in the Police Station and talk with Agent Bahn showing her the M.Lee Picture in your inventory.

2] Once done with the Police Station go into the Restaurant and talk with Ajumma Cook Showing her the same M.Lee Picture, this will Unlock correctly the new Area Called University.

3] Go to the University and talk for the first time with the Teacher called Miss Reid unlocking the new Internal Area in the University where a guy called Hyung will be assaulted and help him as soon as you can. Once helped show him the M.Lee Picture and talk with him properly about everything.

4] At this point you will Unlock the most Important place to Unlock the Teacher's Handjob Secret Scene that is the Hyung's Parent's House. Reach the House, talk with them and show them the Picture of their Son being assaulted and finish the talk properly receiving in the end a text saying that they trust police more than us, sign that we're going in the right way.

5] At this point just go back in the Police Station and talk back with Agent Bahn but this time show her the Picture of Hyung being assaulted. Talk with her and this will Unlock correctly the new Area called Karaoke.

6] Once entered in the Karaoke just talk with the Karaoke Manager and show him the M.Lee Picture to proceed in the right direction.

7] At this point simply go back in your Office and talk with Vice President to unlock the Gloomy House. Enter in the House, kill the Suspect and enter in the Locked door that is now accessible in the Gloomy House. Pick the M.Lee Tie and leave.

8] Visit the Police Station again and talk with Agent Bahn showing her this time the M.Lee Tie and once the H Scene with Agent Bahn is ended [ you'll see the H scene If You selected the right dialogues of course ] just exit and reach Police station again.

9] Once going in the Police Station a Unique Animation where we are attacked in a Bathroom will start randomly and we will have to escape. It's as easy as it looks, just keep clicking.

10] At this point simply go in the Police Station and talk with Agent Bahn, she will give you FINALLY the KEY Item that we all wanted, the CCTV Screenshot.

Windows Screenshot 2023.08.30 - 03.34.00.52.png

11] Once received the CCTV Screenshot simply go back to the Hyung's Parents House and talk with them showing them the CCTV Screenshot to finally Unlock the Hyung Room area where we will be able to get the SCROLLS on top of the Library and the Secret TEACHER nude Picture near the Bed to start the Secret Animation with the TEACHER. [ If you dont know where the Scrolls or the Picture is just read my Previous Guide about Unlocking it properly and you will be fine ]

12] With Scrolls and Teacher's H picture in our hands the game is almost done. Reach the University again and show the Scrolls and the Teacher's H picture to the Teacher. She will tell you to come back a little later, that means that you have to activate the Yakuza Gang Arrest walking randomly in the places of the Map to proc the special in game Event.

13] At this point once arrested the Yakuga gang talk with Agent Bahn twice and M.Lee will appear to release you from the Cage, just click on " Get me out of here" and you're fine.

14] Once released just finally go in the University and talk with TEACHER for the last time FOLLOWING PROPERLY ALL THIS STEPS 1 BY 1.

STEPS TO FOLLOW CORRECTLY

1 Click on " TRANSLATION of my SCROLLS "

2 Then on " Tell me More "

3 Click on " A ritual to possess People "

4 Then " Could we exchange our bodies "

5 Click on " I could be in yours "

At this point a NEW OPTION will show in the TEACHER Dialogue called " LET'S GO SOMEWHERE QUITE TO TALK ", click on it and again follow correctly all the Steps 1 by 1.

6 Click on " Your Attraction to Hyung "

7 Then on " Oublions mon equete! "

8 And now " So let's change the Subject "

Once the H Scene starts just be sure to click again on the right Dialogue and you will FINALLY UNLOCK it Forever.

9 [ LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT STEP of all this ] Click on " Le Rechauffement Climatique "

And FINALLY Enjoy every single Frame of what you're getting, you did it Ladies and Gentlemen!

That's it with the FULL GUIDE to Unlock the Most Difficult to Unlock SECRET Teacher's HANDJOB Animation, wish it helped someone out there.

Enjoy

Last edited:

kazuostrife

May 1, 2017

Here Ladies and Gentlemen is the Step by Step Guide to Unlock the Teacher's Handjob correctly.

1]
Once started the game go in the Police Station and talk with Agent Bahn showing her the M.Lee Picture in your inventory.

2] Once done with the Police Station go into the Restaurant and talk with Ajumma Cook Showing her the same M.Lee Picture, this will Unlock correctly the new Area Called University.

3] Go to the University and talk for the first time with the Teacher called Miss Reid unlocking the new Internal Area in the University where a guy called Hyung will be assaulted and help him as soon as you can. Once helped show him the M.Lee Picture and talk with him properly about everything.

4] At this point you will Unlock the most Important place to Unlock the Teacher's Handjob Secret Scene that is the Hyung's Parent's House. Reach the House, talk with them and show them the Picture of their Son being assaulted and finish the talk properly receiving in the end a text saying that they trust police more than us, sign that we're going in the right way.

5] At this point just go back in the Police Station and talk back with Agent Bahn but this time show her the Picture of Hyung being assaulted. Talk with her and this will Unlock correctly the new Area called Karaoke.

6] Once entered in the Karaoke just talk with the Karaoke Manager and show him the M.Lee Picture to proceed in the right direction.

7] At this point simply go back in your Office and talk with Vice President to unlock the Gloomy House. Enter in the House, kill the Suspect and enter in the Locked door that is now accessible in the Gloomy House. Pick the M.Lee Tie and leave.

8] Visit the Police Station again and talk with Agent Bahn showing her this time the M.Lee Tie and once the H Scene with Agent Bahn is ended [ you'll see the H scene If You selected the right dialogues of course ] just exit and reach Police station again.

9] Once going in the Police Station a Unique Animation where we are attacked in a Bathroom will start randomly and we will have to escape. It's as easy as it looks, just keep clicking.

10] At this point simply go in the Police Station and talk with Agent Bahn, she will give you FINALLY the KEY Item that we all wanted, the CCTV Screenshot.

View attachment 2889076

11] Once received the CCTV Screenshot simply go back to the Hyung's Parents House and talk with them showing them the CCTV Screenshot to finally Unlock the Hyung Room area where we will be able to get the SCROLLS on top of the Library and the Secret TEACHER nude Picture near the Bed to start the Secret Animation with the TEACHER. [ If you dont know where the Scrolls or the Picture is just read my Previous Guide about Unlocking it properly and you will be fine ]

12] With Scrolls and Teacher's H picture in our hands the game is almost done. Reach the University again and show the Scrolls and the Teacher's H picture to the Teacher. She will tell you to come back a little later, that means that you have to activate the Yakuza Gang Arrest walking randomly in the places of the Map to proc the special in game Event.

13] At this point once arrested the Yakuga gang talk with Agent Bahn twice and M.Lee will appear to release you from the Cage, just click on " Get me out of here" and you're fine.

14] Once released just finally go in the University and talk with TEACHER for the last time FOLLOWING PROPERLY ALL THIS STEPS 1 BY 1.

At this point a NEW OPTION will show in the TEACHER Dialogue called " LET'S GO SOMEWHERE QUITE TO TALK ", click on it and again follow correctly all the Steps 1 by 1.

Once the H Scene starts just be sure to click again on the right Dialogue and you will FINALLY UNLOCK it Forever.

9 [ LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT STEP of all this ] Click on " Le Rechauffement Climatique "

And FINALLY Enjoy every single Frame of what you're getting, you did it Ladies and Gentlemen!

That's it with the FULL GUIDE to Unlock the Most Difficult to Unlock SECRET Teacher's HANDJOB Animation, wish it helped someone out there.

Enjoy
GOAT

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017

1]

View attachment 2889076

Enjoy

You are AMAZING! Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes