Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

name

Mar 8, 2017
i'm gonna be honest, the main character looking like Jake Gyllenhal is a bit... weird. same with Daniel Craig in Balsamique's Mass Effect game. maybe it's a self-insert thing because it's a game but even just taking the pictures on their own it weirds me out

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So how's the game going ? I didnt try it yet but the pics in the first page looks like it's still in experimentation, so any actual gameplay yet ?

Dec 11, 2018
So how's the game going ? I didnt try it yet but the pics in the first page looks like it's still in experimentation, so any actual gameplay yet ?
The pics in the OP haven't been updated in years. The game is much further now. How far exactly? Dunno. Haven't played it in a long long time. I'm waiting until it's done. I can guarentee you at least that there is actual gameplay. Supposedly the game will go up on Steam soon, but I don't know if that means that it will be finished then.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm curious if the developer even considered making a game with a female protagonist.

Dec 11, 2018
I'm curious if the developer even considered making a game with a female protagonist.
Yes. He has started a little side project some years ago, where the boss of this game (Donna) is the protagonist. I don't know what the status of that game is, but I think it's on hold.
He has also considered making another Dune game where you play as a Bene Gesserit investigator.

Reactions: BlueTrace

snake_27

May 23, 2020
First time on this thread, haven't played the game yet. But I wanted to comment (as many have before me from what I could read) that this game NEEDS a frame cap / vsync toggle or something.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes