Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's a shame how extremely early in development this is, because presentation is excellent. The only criticism/advice I can give you is to implement "coyote time" if platforming is going to be somewhat of a focus. You can google it, but it's basically the game letting you press jump a few moments after falling a ledge, making platforming a lot more comfortable on the player.

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
AI was definitely used to speed up asset/content creation, though at the same time there is clearly some editing and original work in this, too. I have mixed feelings about this.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Quite smitten with the art, dont really give a fuck about the genre though.
What a bummer!

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I presume it loads for me, but when the game begins I get a peach-pink blankness. When I go full-screen it's a black screen. My machine is not a potato, but I couldn't give it a go.

Reactions: Mgunh1
Aug 8, 2020
The art style gives off that "artificially made" kind of vibe. but to be honest I care little for that at the moment as I'm mostly here for the smut. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: iskanque

Arien

Feb 14, 2018
Antivirus picked this up as malware editing firewall settings and cryptomining.
Might be a false positive, but I wouldn't bet on it..

(Windows, MEGA)

Reactions: helloguys1771

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
the linux version does not have a file allowing you to launch the game.
its a nwjs game so you might be able to run it by setting execute permission on the nw file and run that its 32 bit so you may need 32bit libs like libcups etc. If you have nwjs installed you can try nw package.nw from the terminal

Reactions: psyco_mantis
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes