• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's a shame how extremely early in development this is, because presentation is excellent. The only criticism/advice I can give you is to implement "coyote time" if platforming is going to be somewhat of a focus. You can google it, but it's basically the game letting you press jump a few moments after falling a ledge, making platforming a lot more comfortable on the player.

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
AI was definitely used to speed up asset/content creation, though at the same time there is clearly some editing and original work in this, too. I have mixed feelings about this.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Quite smitten with the art, dont really give a fuck about the genre though.
What a bummer!

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I presume it loads for me, but when the game begins I get a peach-pink blankness. When I go full-screen it's a black screen. My machine is not a potato, but I couldn't give it a go.

Reactions: Mgunh1
Aug 8, 2020
The art style gives off that "artificially made" kind of vibe. but to be honest I care little for that at the moment as I'm mostly here for the smut. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: iskanque

Arien

Feb 14, 2018
Antivirus picked this up as malware editing firewall settings and cryptomining.
Might be a false positive, but I wouldn't bet on it..

(Windows, MEGA)

Reactions: helloguys1771
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes