• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Horny Nature [v0.01 Fixed] [Ok_Stroppy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sscdrake

Tons of potential but what else is new. I do adore the small touches like reactions when climbing and falling down, and the only h animation in the game is pretty great despite being basic and repetitive.

Hopefully the dev properly scales scope so we don't end up seeing level 1 completed in 8 years.

Without actually seeing any major hints of future features or even rudimentary gameplay elements (i.e. is this just going to stay a pure platformer? Will there be a way to attack later?), it's kind of hard to judge fully but I will give the demo my dumbs up.

Will check back in like a year lol.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aubergine_Man

Very solid pre-alpha. Great artwork and animations. Premise is solid too.

Moving forward, I would add a little sign at the beginning with controls just so people know, give some info on what the peach is for, and have some plot as to why you are running around.

Keep up the good work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AnonKitten

This is a tiny demo that shows a lot of promise. The artstyle is gorgeous. The animations are gold. The platforming feels typical but is supported by pretty animateions like if you run and stop moving your girl/tomboy skids to a halt.

This game shows LOTS of promise and the dev deserves lots of support to make this demo into a real game.