Hongfire gone?

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
what a shame that it really dissapears hongfire, last year I was checking some walkthrough from bishop there, but now I dont know where I can found it, someone have the guide or walkthrough of the game "shura no chikandou" from bishop?

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, still down. I think we can safely come to the conclusion that the site is dead.

Fuck, just as I wanted to begin with Custom Maid 3D 2 I get this shit

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, still down. I think we can safely come to the conclusion that the site is dead.

Fuck, just as I wanted to begin with Custom Maid 3D 2 I get this shit
All in One (mods and DLC): Updated to 1.66
Also, get NoctSouls Sybaris pack: - Note: not yet update to version 1.66, so wait or get another all in one pack at sukebei.

I hope this helps.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
- I think you can use NoctSouls Sybaris pack with this version. Don't update if asked.

yukiyumina

May 29, 2020
i was gone for several years and hongfire is gone too..
feelsbadman ...
several forum is gone too..
what a tough year..

Reactions: MrACV25

boogerton

Jul 2, 2020
Was in Hongfire since 2004, haven't been there since it became a mess to browse. After getting my last few Illusion games fixes through official channels, I can't do without my mods man. I hope I can still find them individually, don't want to have to download gigabytes of repacks just to find the mods I want. So I will be lurking here and searching frantically.

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
I miss Hongfire.. ; _ ;

Love F95 ever since I discovered it 2 years ago ofc but I had joined that site back during Inquisitor days as well . Feels unreal to think it's down .

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Hongfire..gone...vanished into thin air..
A lot of hentai stuff and mods to download from there. Part of the problems the site had made me end up here at F95.

Arcuit

Jun 4, 2020
Im going to miss that site... my brother show it to me so much time ago, and im still remember when i was looking for images over there, then i discovered the games, first with @homemate and the rest is history xD, rest in peace HF and long live The Emperor of Man. (Im going to miss Inquisitor and the rest of modders)

Meneloss

May 16, 2020
I was looking for some mods from HF after a long time and I noticed it closed... That's so sad.

I know it's a very old game by actual standards, but do anyone have Custom Maid 3D (CM3D, the first game) mods that were posted on HF? I was looking for the last version of translation, uncensor and futa collection, but all mega links are dead. I know some of them are available through HF Patch, but I'd like to find the original files.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
man, i have bookmarks from hongfire that i added in 2012....sad.

guess i better remove them....

tempjr

Nov 23, 2017
guess i better remove them....
No point. Just use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine
I know it's a very old game by actual standards, but do anyone have Custom Maid 3D (CM3D, the first game) mods that were posted on HF?
These games are always complicated with translations and all the mods etc. but the HF threads are still there on the Internet Archive-

There's the link to the Wiki and all sorts of info I'm never going to get into personally. I am currently downloading the though which comes with a bunch of stuff at 13+ gigs ready to go by the look of it. I presume you can add more mods to it too. I've also attached a mirror torrent so you can double your download speed if your software can merge two torrents at once (e.g. BiglyBT). I know the name looks dodgy but that's how it downloaded off the torrents site I found it at. Just make sure you don't download both torrents to the same directory!

Reactions: Arcuit and lTTMl

Meneloss

May 16, 2020
No point. Just use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine
These games are always complicated with translations and all the mods etc. but the HF threads are still there on the Internet Archive-

There's the link to the Wiki and all sorts of info I'm never going to get into personally. I am currently downloading the though which comes with a bunch of stuff at 13+ gigs ready to go by the look of it. I presume you can add more mods to it too. I've also attached a mirror torrent so you can double your download speed if your software can merge two torrents at once (e.g. BiglyBT). I know the name looks dodgy but that's how it downloaded off the torrents site I found it at. Just make sure you don't download both torrents to the same directory!
Thank you for your answer. I'm aware of these internet archives, but they just store internet pages and some of their resources. If the mods on HF were posted as a link on Mega, and this link died, I'm unable to recover any mod.
As I said in the CM3D thread on this forum, I was the guy who was working behind the Translation/Uncensor mods, but due to an HDD failure I lost everything I had. I know the HF patch has some of my mods, but I was looking for the original files, not the ones that Inquisitor rearranged for his patch.

Anyway, your torrent is legit I guess, while retrieving all lost data I found it too. It has some promotional costumes that were not available before, like the Ju-C Air "robot-like" costume (cs_plg_021).
Please note it doesn't have all the contents released so far. It is missing Visual Pack 2013, Bug Bug 250 and some promotional costumes exclusive to other editions (i.e. cs_plg_031 to cs_plg_039, these are Love Live costumes released for the Complete Pack.)

starcaptor

Oct 28, 2020
HF is like the long lost relative who hung out with you when you were a kid, then you grew up and forgot about him/her, and the next time you hear the name, it is at the funeral. So sad. I spent a good part of the mid 2000's there, looking for AGTH hook locations, english patches, HCGS, etc. Truly was one of the most (ironically) sanitized forums for me, free of trolls and scam artists. I will truly miss it. Maybe some refugees from there want to resurrect some of the old HF clubs from there to here...like HF-Loli and HF-incest, lol.

Reactions: madao007