Holy Night Francoise by SHOKU

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Excuse me, can someone provide me a link to download this? I kept searching but the sites that come out has extremely slow download speed.

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
Okay I have been working on making it english, much Is still very much untouched MTL, but I have been adjusting this in many places, and because I am having to use RPG Trans Version in combination with grepWin because it is and RPGM VX Ace Game. (Which all means I have to do it all pretty much Line, By line. :( )

My Translation file is in the Spoiler

Let me know if is helpful at all,

If it is I will update as I have time changing the data_tag01 to tag02, 03 and so on.

Don't expect to much I just do these things mostly for myself, I will just remove it if it is bothering some one to much because my punctuation is poor or I use Your's by mistake instead of Yours. I mean I only know bad English, terrible English, and chicken scratching, I am not a perfectionist in that respect.

Installation
Back up your Game Data folder. Then Drop my Data folder from my zip file into your main game folder and let it over write.

Uninstalling
Just place your backed up data folder back in and allow it to overwrite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT >>> What is left is I think only the CommonEvents.rvdata2 That is where all your CG stuff will be and a lot of pop ups you get during the game, It is always a big file and there are a lot of variables used in that one that I can easy flub up so it will take time.
Friend I have a problem, and it is that after 200% lust a subject appears next to the brothel and has a sign in his head but it does not appear in the next action, he spoke with him and he tells me that he has a letter from the third party's merchant floor, but right after the game closes and I get an error on the screen, there is a way to solve it?

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Friend I have a problem, and it is that after 200% lust a subject appears next to the brothel and has a sign in his head but it does not appear in the next action, he spoke with him and he tells me that he has a letter from the third party's merchant floor, but right after the game closes and I get an error on the screen, there is a way to solve it?
load in japanese version to talk with him, then save and play in english again

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "- dirtyoldman-, publicación: 6738253, miembro: 1175125"]
cargar en versión japonesa para hablar con él, luego guardar y jugar en inglés nuevamente
[/CITA]
Quiero decir, ¿debería quitar el parche en inglés?

JAZZWAVE

Feb 17, 2019
I gotta say one thing thats just stupid are comments suggetsing to google the translation or how to translate it rather than providing a fully translated copy of the game, you've gotta be real moronic to provide such usless information as google it as it is very likely that googling it got them here in the first place. Jesus Christ just post the game already translated instead of putting everyone through convoluted processes and multiple software's in order to have a chance at playing the game in English when typically if anyone does it it fucks up their copy of the game

• Angry
Reactions: Maxxxing

taglag

Aug 6, 2019

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Please help. The game keeps crashing at this point. After talking to the brothel owner and being instructed to come back wearing a Witch/Shrine Maiden Outfit, this guy appears outside. He gives me a coupon for the Clothes merchant inside the labyrinth and then the game crashes.

raider56

Mar 13, 2018
Okay I have been working on making it english, much Is still very much untouched MTL, but I have been adjusting this in many places, and because I am having to use RPG Trans Version in combination with grepWin because it is and RPGM VX Ace Game. (Which all means I have to do it all pretty much Line, By line. :( )

My Translation file is in the Spoiler

Let me know if is helpful at all,

If it is I will update as I have time changing the data_tag01 to tag02, 03 and so on.

Don't expect to much I just do these things mostly for myself, I will just remove it if it is bothering some one to much because my punctuation is poor or I use Your's by mistake instead of Yours. I mean I only know bad English, terrible English, and chicken scratching, I am not a perfectionist in that respect.

Installation
Back up your Game Data folder. Then Drop my Data folder from my zip file into your main game folder and let it over write.

Uninstalling
Just place your backed up data folder back in and allow it to overwrite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT >>> What is left is I think only the CommonEvents.rvdata2 That is where all your CG stuff will be and a lot of pop ups you get during the game, It is always a big file and there are a lot of variables used in that one that I can easy flub up so it will take time.
Thanka a lot to you!

Feb 28, 2022
On the four floor of the dungeon, the dog keeps blocking me from fighting the dragon, how can I pass the dog to fight the dragon??