Holy Night Francoise by SHOKU

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
someone have a full save? i can't pass the 4th dungeoun cuz a wolf is in the way of the last boss

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys, I just did my first RPGM unpack and translation patch and it went without a hitch. You may laugh, but now I know how to patch similar games in the future, so I'm pretty happy about it.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I need help with replacing the files of the game. I did read the instructions of how to add translation to the game but its still not working. I extracted Game.rgss3a, replaced the data and graphics with the translated data and graphics in the extraction, then I removed Game.rgss3a and put ''Extraction'' in it's place. But the game's still not working, the errors are has something to do with scripts or archive can't be played or found.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I need help with replacing the files of the game. I did read the instructions of how to add translation to the game but its still not working. I extracted Game.rgss3a, replaced the data and graphics with the translated data and graphics in the extraction, then I removed Game.rgss3a and put ''Extraction'' in it's place. But the game's still not working, the errors are has something to do with scripts or archive can't be played or found.
As I recall, you have to take the files out of the extraction folder and put them into the main game folder for them to work.