Holy Night Francoise by SHOKU

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Just google the game's name along with hentai torrent. You should find some torrents. I think f95 has a link.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I get time to download it I might look at Mtl editing and interpretation, but if it is a VX Ace game it will be a pain. T++ chokes for me on RPGM VX Ace.

I normally have to use RPG Trans Version in combination with grepWin for RPGM VX Ace and it is very troublesome and really slows me down.

I might tweak it some. Have to get it and look.. Not sure :(

EDIT >>> I am a Shoku fan, so I am interested, but would much rather a more professional translator looked at it :)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Okay I have been working on making it english, much Is still very much untouched MTL, but I have been adjusting this in many places, and because I am having to use RPG Trans Version in combination with grepWin because it is and RPGM VX Ace Game. (Which all means I have to do it all pretty much Line, By line. :( )

My Translation file is in the Spoiler

Let me know if is helpful at all,

If it is I will update as I have time changing the data_tag01 to tag02, 03 and so on.

Don't expect to much I just do these things mostly for myself, I will just remove it if it is bothering some one to much because my punctuation is poor or I use Your's by mistake instead of Yours. I mean I only know bad English, terrible English, and chicken scratching, I am not a perfectionist in that respect.

Installation
Back up your Game Data folder. Then Drop my Data folder from my zip file into your main game folder and let it over write.

Uninstalling
Just place your backed up data folder back in and allow it to overwrite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT >>> What is left is I think only the CommonEvents.rvdata2 That is where all your CG stuff will be and a lot of pop ups you get during the game, It is always a big file and there are a lot of variables used in that one that I can easy flub up so it will take time.

Last edited:

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Okay I have been working on making it english, much Is still very much untouched MTL, but I have been adjusting this in many places, and because I am having to use RPG Trans Version in combination with grepWin because it is and RPGM VX Ace Game. (Which all means I have to do it all pretty much Line, By line. :( )

If it is I will update as I have time changing the data_tag01 to tag02, 03 and so on.

Don't expect to much I just do these things mostly for myself, I will just remove it if it is bothering some one to much because my punctuation is poor or I use Your's by mistake instead of Yours. I mean I only know bad English, terrible English, and chicken scratching, I am not a perfectionist in that respect.

Installation
Back up your Game Data folder. Then Drop my Data folder from my zip file into your main game folder and let it over write.

Uninstalling

EDIT >>> What is left is I think only the CommonEvents.rvdata2 That is where all your CG stuff will be and a lot of pop ups you get during the game, It is always a big file and there are a lot of variables used in that one that I can easy flub up so it will take time.
Thank you for this - you are awesome and this is greatly appreciated

Reactions: taglag

jamzaz1

Apr 1, 2020
I downloaded the file and dropped it into the main game folder and nothing changes for some reason. Am I the only one with the problem?

Installation

Uninstalling

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yes i did. I'm guessing I gotta use the decryptor or something? haha did some research working on it right now

update/ i got it to work!
Yeah that would have been my next guess.. If files have not been extracted you would have trouble :(

Glad you got it to work :)

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

Installation

Uninstalling

thx for taking all that work pal!
do you know where i can download the game so i can try your translation? thx in advance

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
thx for taking all that work pal!
do you know where i can download the game so i can try your translation? thx in advance
I think I just googled until I tracked it down. It was not that hard to find. Just watch out for the trap sights, and protect yourself.

Reactions: cocomiel1