Holy Night Francoise by SHOKU

Johnthomas

May 17, 2017
Title:
DLsite:
Lang: Japanese

I dont think so this one has been translated. Wondering if anyone would be interested.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A full translation, sadly like you said, doesn't exist. However there is a Partial made from yugifan3 from ULMF site - probably the UI, items and such but zero story. If you want I can provide you those in the meantime, and then if someone will decide to take this game and make what's missing, good for you! c:

sesshomaru07

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks buddy for the response. I'm new here lol. Ive played the original japanese version of all shoku games but i lost them due to a factory reset on my laptop. So im trying to find them now in english but ill kindly take your offer on the one you have if you dont mind. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks buddy for the response. I'm new here lol. Ive played the original japanese version of all shoku games but i lost them due to a factory reset on my laptop. So im trying to find them now in english but ill kindly take your offer on the one you have if you dont mind. I appreciate it. Thanks.
Gotcha! This is the link for the partial

And if by any chance, when you try to extract the game a password pop-up will suddenly appear, just put "Yugifan3" - without the quote c:

Johnthomas

May 17, 2017

And if by any chance, when you try to extract the game a password pop-up will suddenly appear, just put "Yugifan3" - without the quote c:
Thank you. I really like shoku games and have been playing the jap version without understanding anything. hope someone could translate it though.

sesshomaru07

Oct 15, 2017
I used Chiitrans to translate the games or attempt to. It works well from time to time. And thanks nam654 for the download, your my favorite veteran now lol.

Reactions: brynhildr
Jul 28, 2017
I wish this was translated since I like shoku games but all translated are with loli protagonist which I can't enjoy

sesshomaru07

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, guess no love for the mature girls lol. Well, maybe one day in the future. I'm just grateful that people actually take their time to translate games which they aren't entitled to.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

how i can install this archive? help me please

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
Why is no one fully translate this game yet?? It is fcking a year ago =))) I hope someone with good heart like yugifan3, he already translates 80%. Love him. I just hope someone just continue to translate the rest 20% of the game.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone beaten this game? I feel like mine is glitched because I can not get to 100% lust. Does anyone have a save file of the completed game?

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Mrah god dammit! i try my best to understand how to apply the translation from this game I downloaded in hentaibedta... but how can you replace a game data/graphics folders if their are no data/graphics folder initially in the game! just the game application and system(with the RGSS files in it)/Audio folder.. i even try to apply a google translation on my own with translator++ buuuut i don't know why, he freeze evrytime when making the translation..

Any suggestion?..

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks pal', You make my day! :) now i understand that, it's a wave of new games and possibilities i will try to work on :) so many deserve at least a google translation !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight