seden

Aug 22, 2016
@Twobadbishop : Maids, how did you make that ?
Then, wonder why the console dont work, strange in any case.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great game. Lots of potential.
The only thing I didn't like was the quick decrease in affection.

The poker game is quit easy to win.
Save before a new game. If you loose too much start again.

Last edited:

Xeno1404

May 31, 2017
When i use the affection command in console, i get an error: NameError: name ´Brenda´ is not defined?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So this still devoid of content I won't even ask if u can get yer dick wet yet I am 100% sure there is none.
There is some, but it's only with specific girls, such as Amy. Accessing a lot of things is not done in a obvious way.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
so far an error that I am seeing glaringly in my face is that the Text box is not registering the name of character and refers to us as Player
You must be the only one having this problem. Windows or mac version and where did it happen?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For some girls, you use the rsm[0] code, others it's just the girl's name. It's not consistent.
Sorry but this is pure bullshit. Just because you don't understand it or don't know how to do it doesn't make it inconsistent.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Sorry but this is pure bullshit. Just because you don't understand it or don't know how to do it doesn't make it inconsistent.
Changing the value is different not just from girl to girl, but attribute to attribute in some cases. It's silly.

At any rate, further comment on this title is meaningless because it is quite shit in its current state.

revista

May 29, 2017
I am really loving this game man, you should make a Patreon page, one bug I found that I haven`t read about is that eva appears twice sometimes...

Great work nonetheless ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MonteChristo

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
That's what I did, playing a little time in the game. Amy is a joint fitness exercise (you can get a blowjob), Amy takes sunbed, together swimming and play in pool.
Available game with Eva, Desire and Delizia in poker for stripping.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes