danny19

Jul 20, 2017
guess i have to wait again.i make smaller breast slim bodies and short girls ,and get big breast huge breast and bigger girls.no point in body types if they come out more than wanted

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You must be the only one having this problem. Windows or mac version and where did it happen?
From the beginning when you go to HI, inc at beginning of game when you type in name of character it refers to you from then on as Player in the chat box where character name is though I admit do not remember if it kept it up after that though as I sort of ignored it from then on until i saw the poker game and decided the game was not for me

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Changing the value is different not just from girl to girl, but attribute to attribute in some cases. It's silly.

At any rate, further comment on this title is meaningless because it is quite shit in its current state.
Great, then just don't comment any more. Then I don't have to read it.

Reactions: kupic and 4n0n

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
THIS but its 1pm. The maid comes to your room at 1pm if you're in the room. YOu also need said girl in high stats.
There is no fixed time, she has a schedule when each room is cleaned. It is different each day.

Reactions: cacalo

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
does the strip poker game actually work for anyone? i keep winning but the broads never strip. what gives? nvm got it. Which broads does it work for?

Last edited:

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
I have only had it work for Heather I believe ( the redhead ) and not found it enabled on anyone else.
Brenda is the only maid I have seen, and she will flash, but nothing else.
Amy I have almost maxed on everything, besides working out in the gym, have only found the pool scene
anything I am missing ?

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
Does anyone elses game get an error after the plane scene saying there's and infinite loop?

I included my log and traceback if it helps.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone elses game get an error after the plane scene saying there's and infinite loop?

I included my log and traceback if it helps.
Known bug - it's dependent upon your body type choices. most don't work yet - try big boobs, curvy, muscular, and select girls that have content...read through the thread and you'll get ideas...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Just an overview from what I found in the images.
Poker: Delizia, Desire, Eva, Heather.
Ivy: Pull ups. She needs 80 lust for the blowjob. You need high endurance for boobjob.
Amy: Pool sunbed. She needs the middle bikini and 80 lust for all posing scenes.
Amy: Weightlifting. sexy bikini. Lust 80 for blowjob.
Maids: Brenda and Desire.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Just an overview from what I found in the images.
Poker: Delizia, Desire, Eva, Heather.
Ivy: Pull ups. She needs 80 lust for the blowjob. You need high endurance for boobjob.
Amy: Pool sunbed. She needs the middle bikini and 80 lust for all posing scenes.
Amy: Weightlifting. sexy bikini. Lust 80 for blowjob.
Maids: Brenda and Desire.
How can you get boobjob?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes