Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So is there any story added with this update? I'm not seeing anything from the change log.

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
the console commands are needed. Otherwise this thing is pure grind. If anyone knows it please do your thing

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
The nightly subtraction of relationships needs to go, that shit is so annoying.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Of course, you changed the *name* to the actual name of the girl ?
When talking it of quite some use to be as specific as possible, where otherwise, the range of understanding get quite open (as such leading to further troubles).
Yes I changed *name* with the girls name spelled the way that it is in the text and interactions menu on the right of screen and I still get that error have tried the various ways of doing name and what not even adding =xx to the end of the syntext with the x's replaced with the values that I wanted and still nothing but more errors the original at least did not give error it seemed to work in the console but did not change value in game

Edit: ok i had a facepalm moment when i went back to the game to look that I was not mistaken I saw my error to get the command to work need to add=xx at the end I had done that but I had somehow inserted a . at the end *facepalms* I can now confirm that *name*.rsm[0].affection=xx is the affection command just substitute *name* with the girls name and leave [0] alone and add =xx x's being the value to change to example delizia.rsm[0].affection=50
now i feel like an idiot lol

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
;)

Np, as said, its far easier to be baddly understood, far more often than correctly that is (where Ive chosen to use a multi path type of expressions (vocal : RL) meaning there nearly no limit as to how one will understand, then, providing more than the required data, is actually opening a path.

@CyberBlader : you where, I guess its clear. Then again, more details are always better, hm. As said earlier (Guess Ive liked your message ?), thanks for the updated commands.

@catch : guess its to early, the game as actually quite some opened yet un-usable features, so, I guess its fine to hold on to it for now.

What Im currently looking toward is the 3rd upgrade to the smartphone app, quite curious which informations it would open access to ? :p

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So, um, is there any H content in this thing other MC acrobatically jerking himself off?

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
What sort of poker do they play? I'm not sure which cards are supposed to be mine.
You're kidding, right? The MC's cards are clearly the 2 on the bottom, unless of course you're meaning that you don't understand how to play texas holdem poker... In which case, here's a quick rundown:

Each player gets dealt 2 cards, the 5 in the middle are . After the initial betting, 3 cards of the river are turned over (referred to as the "flop"), after that round a single card is turned over (called "the turn"). When the fifth and final card is turned over is called the "river". Players combine any combination of their 2 card hand with the 5 cards shown in the river for the best combination of 5 cards.

Hope this helped.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
All i can say about the card game is allow us to cheat it out lol I hate card games so when I saw that it was a huge turn off for the rest of the game, though to be fair it was a compile of other things...no real feel for a 'quest' or objectives with any kind of reward other than relationship points that are to hard to keep without using constant console commands. TO me the game seems like it is to across the board to keep to a specific goal for the whole

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
sooo... here is what ive found. Most of the scenes are with Amy (who is hot af, don't get me wrong) in the gym with all the workout stuff (and the special bench press fun) and by the pool posing etc. Ivy does some gym stuff, but thats it.

Ive only ever got Brenda and Desire as my maids which makes me sad. At least desire lets me titfuck her.
for poker ive gotten Desire and Eva... but i havent been able to get them to strip fully. do they ever?

Have i missed anything?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Should be reported to the dev, as he is currently adding that feature to the others girls, since its is flawed..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So this still devoid of content I won't even ask if u can get yer dick wet yet I am 100% sure there is none.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes