JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
The door problem has been fixed since fix3. Shame on me, I forgot the girl's lust. Wanted to add to it during kissing ang hugging. Is changed for the next version.
The affection drops are necessary, but they are far too much like that I agree.In my defence, I never played much, I just cheated to test functionality.
I try to take better care with balancing in the next releases.
I should be on bug fix 4 but if you got it, you got it.

Believe or not, I do actually like your game. The concept is neat and I think it has potential.

Here is my feedback.
Affection drops should occur after 3 or more days, with a increased decay in set increments (after 5,7 9 days)
Focus on you your core game-play first and make sure it works. (You can add a bunch of content but if I can't see it, then what's the point?)
Since Poker has been giving you some trouble, perhaps you should simplify it to maybe the game of 21 where you need to win 3/5 rounds
I think it will be vital to have some sort of evolving dialogue or unique dialog to the girls (or class of girls)
For the overarching story/quests, my feeling is you are going with a "dark secret/sinister thing. Normally I'd be against that cliche but it works.
Also, please don't commit the cardinal sin of game development. Play your own game!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so far an error that I am seeing glaringly in my face is that the Text box is not registering the name of character and refers to us as Player

Algazanth

Jul 12, 2017
looks rly nice.
I have try console cheats. looks thats girlname.affection=xx don't work for me. expl. ivy.affection.

AttribureError: 'cl_character' has no attribute 'affection'.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
looks rly nice.
I have try console cheats. looks thats girlname.affection=xx don't work for me. expl. ivy.affection.

AttribureError: 'cl_character' has no attribute 'affection'.
i try all lowercase like with lust and affection still will not work

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Console was opening an error with the previous version, so, I was not able to check the commands, still, finding the new one would be appreciated.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Still the same errors :
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 993, in script call
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 693, in script
    python in _console:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 694, in <module>
    console.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 275, in interact
    line = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 581, in execute
    screen _console:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 581, in execute
    screen _console:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 597, in execute
    frame:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 600, in execute
    has viewport:
Exception: Style u'_console_side' does not exist.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
how to open the console?? please help!
Please learn to look in the first - first topic is how to do this...

I REALLY wish the mods would make this a sticky at the top of this section - so many wasted posts...of course, it needs to be noticed and read...

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So I spend all this time chasing Renee, just to find out that the massage functions aren't implemented.

It's going to be a fun game when it gets a little more feature-complete.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
What sort of poker do they play? I'm not sure which cards are supposed to be mine.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Affection has been moved to *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. amy.rsm[0].affection.

love, anger, jealousy and favor are there aswell
tip: you can add .__dict__ after a python object to see its properties + values
tried the *name*.rsm[0].affection and did not get it to work in console when I switched [0] to [20], I ended up with
IndexError: list index out of range
Any range from 1 to 100 gave me the same result when substituting the 0 with the numbers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Of course, you changed the *name* to the actual name of the girl ?
When talking it of quite some use to be as specific as possible, where otherwise, the range of understanding get quite open (as such leading to further troubles).

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes