JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Nevermind. maybe you meant the content addon 2 link, not the mega link. I'll give that a try.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to raise strength and looks? please.
Well the easiest way would be to use cheat codes. You can find them throughout the thread. However, if you're going the old school route of grinding away at the game, you need to eat, nap, jog, go to the gym on a regular basis, drink little and keep reasonable hours. You can also buy hair products and body cream in the shopping app on your phone.

You should know that it will take a long time for the effects to become permanent. It might take a dozen or more times of sitting in your room reading to improve your sneaking or charm one level. Same with endurance, strength, etc. Grind or cheat that is the question. Your choice.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
I also failed to achieve launch the first time I triggered the Ivy Breast Bump scene. There is a bug with the current build of the game (darkhound1 is aware and has mentioned it on his Patreon as a fix for the next build). Basically, what happens is that in some cases, you can't get an erection if you are already at 100 lust. For the Ivy Breast Bump scene to complete correctly, she has to be in the skimpy bikini, you have to be under the effects of the blue pill, and you have to be at high lust, but not max. You need "room" on your lust bar for the increase granted by the scene to trigger an erection. If you get the scene to trigger (the "MC walking down the hallway" pic), save your game immediately. If the scene doesn't play out properly, reload and use the console to set your lust at different levels. I am almost 100% sure that setting my lust at 90 for the beginning of the scene achieved the desired results. Open console with "shift+o", type "player.lust=90", and hit esc.

This bug could theoretically affect any scene that checks the player for erection status. I know that it also affects the Jennifer modeling scene - if you are at 100 lust when you meet with her, you won't be able to trigger an erection.

Reactions: titmanassguy

ico

Jun 27, 2017
tha
I don't believe the scene is wardrobe dependent, meaning she doesn't have to be in a specific bikini, but try them all. Not sure if it happens in the beginning, middle or late in the week. I always have a 'Save' from Sunday night since Monday morning everything changes. I reloaded until I got what I wanted Alice weight training, Yvette evening receptionist, Ivy Breast Bump, etc.
thanks

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I also failed to achieve launch the first time I triggered the Ivy Breast Bump scene. There is a bug with the current build of the game (darkhound1 is aware and has mentioned it on his Patreon as a fix for the next build). Basically, what happens is that in some cases, you can't get an erection if you are already at 100 lust. For the Ivy Breast Bump scene to complete correctly, she has to be in the skimpy bikini, you have to be under the effects of the blue pill, and you have to be at high lust, but not max. You need "room" on your lust bar for the increase granted by the scene to trigger an erection. If you get the scene to trigger (the "MC walking down the hallway" pic), save your game immediately. If the scene doesn't play out properly, reload and use the console to set your lust at different levels. I am almost 100% sure that setting my lust at 90 for the beginning of the scene achieved the desired results. Open console with "shift+o", type "player.lust=90", and hit esc.

This bug could theoretically affect any scene that checks the player for erection status. I know that it also affects the Jennifer modeling scene - if you are at 100 lust when you meet with her, you won't be able to trigger an erection.
Thanks, will try it next time I play, it's the only thing I'm missing now

Jun 4, 2017
Your question seems to indicate you haven't tried either. Kind of like the Matrix, "Do you want the red or blue pill?" Seriously, try them and see what happens. If that is too big of a leap of faith for you, check your phone's shopping app. It clearly states the Red and Yellow pills are for temporary boosts in Strength and Endurance.
More than "seems to indicate," I would have assumed it was obvious. I feel a little sheepish that it had never occurred to me to check mouseovers in the shopping app--but to be honest, I tend to use that in pretty utilitarian fashion. I hadn't really thought about the red and yellow pills, and it suddenly occurred to me to wonder; since I was away from my computer and thus not in a position to try them out, I thought I'd ask. I now know more than I did in a couple respects, so that's worthwhile.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have problems with Amy, I have not been able to unlock the scene in the pool with the extra.
There are a couple scenes in the pool with Amy that have extras. You need to be more specific as to which one you cannot achieve.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Amy have to be alone and all Affection, Lust and Love have to be high. And in Bikini I think...

tmv

May 31, 2017
I have Amy's swimwear yet I cannot find when to give it to her. Suggestions?

EDIT: I found it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have Amy's swimwear yet I cannot find when to give it to her. Suggestions?
There is no right or wrong time to give Amy her 'Sling' or 'Special' bikini. Just ask her to wear it. Note: You will lose some actions like her working out if she is wearing it.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes