Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Has anyone tried doing anything with the red or yellow pills?
Your question seems to indicate you haven't tried either. Kind of like the Matrix, "Do you want the red or blue pill?" Seriously, try them and see what happens. If that is too big of a leap of faith for you, check your phone's shopping app. It clearly states the Red and Yellow pills are for temporary boosts in Strength and Endurance.

Reactions: titmanassguy

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
You can only do one appointment at a time, so sometimes it is okay to turn down a request from a girl. How do you know you can't unlock all of Alice's scenes? Perhaps you need to continue in the game to raise your stats as well as hers. Maybe she needs a change of wardrobe. Yvette's night reception has been discussed ad nauseum as have all other events, appointments, scenes for each girl. Search the thread.

Lastly, all stats for each girl are on your phone. Try the upper left app. If there are blanks, you haven't talked to the girls and asked the right questions.
Thanks for the reply. I've played this long enough to have maxed all girl's stats at 100 as well as my own. Most scenes I've unlocked. But my point mainly is that from a gameplay perspective a lot of this should be more user friendly and darkhound seems to be doing this over time. For example, the phone notification for appointments is HUGELY convenient. As for the stats, I'm talking about the lower left hand corner stat display you unlock for each girl at the clinic. Like with appointments, instead of having to go into your phone each time to check on this info it should show in this mini stat box. At least for the actions you work on like love and affection, not something like endurance because there's not that much space to list everything. Right now if I gift someone and it increases their affection and favor I can see the affection in the mini box but I still have to go into the phone to where you're talking about to see what the favor is.

And as for the Yvette scene the mere fact that the question has been brought up so many times on this board speaks to the user friendliness of the game when it comes to unlocking some things. These might sound like complaints but I hope as darkhound continues to add changes/improvements I hope he considers the stuff I'm talking about here.

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
Great game by the way :)

When going for a drink with alice or amy in the nightbar, i always encounter this bug:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Great game by the way :)

When going for a drink with alice or amy in the nightbar, i always encounter this bug:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2
Again the last line seems to indicate you are still running Holiday Island 0.08alpha_bf2 or Bugfix 2. Either you didn't download and install Addon 2 or didn't follow the instructions with regards to Cache. The errors with drinking with both Alice and Amy were addressed.
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/holiday-island-0-17490113

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do you get strenght training scene with alice?
Go to the gym.

What, that wasn't clear enough? Well if you have played the game and paid attention, you will have noticed that sometimes there is only one person at the gym. You just need to be there when Alice is that one person.

For me it happened in the morning, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the evening.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
hey guys, any cheats?
Activate a console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx

player.endurance = 50 ( 20 for charismatic body )
player.charm = 5
player.strength = 10
player.lust = 100
player.looks = 5
player.hacking = 5

player.company_favor = x
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = number

player.add_item("item",X) X= the amaount of u need

player.sperm_l_collected = 3
player.sperm_h_collected = 3
player.sperm_e_collected = 3
player.masturbations_today = 0 (3 time posible per day)

I hope I have helped you

Reactions: L☹VE and bdp77

ico

Jun 27, 2017
Go to the gym.

What, that wasn't clear enough? Well if you have played the game and paid attention, you will have noticed that sometimes there is only one person at the gym. You just need to be there when Alice is that one person.

For me it happened in the morning, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the evening.
do you remenber what was her bikini wearing(4 time alone wth her in gym doing strengh training and nothing happen)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
do you remenber what was her bikini wearing(4 time alone wth her in gym doing strengh training and nothing happen)
I don't believe the scene is wardrobe dependent, meaning she doesn't have to be in a specific bikini, but try them all. Not sure if it happens in the beginning, middle or late in the week. I always have a 'Save' from Sunday night since Monday morning everything changes. I reloaded until I got what I wanted Alice weight training, Yvette evening receptionist, Ivy Breast Bump, etc.

kenderio

Dec 29, 2017
For the breast bmp event with Ivy having sex?
I take the blue pill and she are with the skimpy bikini, but she leave me in my room.
I try with max lust and 0 lust but with the same finish.

Reactions: Terryujin

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I take the blue pill and she are with the skimpy bikini, but she leave me in my room.
Having the same issue and have had everything maxed out. Only scene I'm missing or don't know how to achieve. Only otehr one I'm missing is the Alice Nurse scene and I know how to do that. Btw if anyone can't figure out how to last for teh full 72 hour nurse scenes, you have to have 100 endurance. I did it with 95 and it didn't work. Kinda hard ot achieve without cheats though

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
The same happens to me. I used the blue pill ... and Ivy's little bikini ... and nothing happens

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't remember the exact steps I took, but I do know that I had to ask Ivy to change bikinis. Then I went to my room. Prior to that I saved the game so I could go back and reload if needed. I forget how much your lust spikes after the bump, but I know I used cheat codes to set my lust level to an amount that after the spike was added it was at 95.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Can't remember the exact steps I took, but I do know that I had to ask Ivy to change bikinis. Then I went to my room. Prior to that I saved the game so I could go back and reload if needed. I forget how much your lust spikes after the bump, but I know I used cheat codes to set my lust level to an amount that after the spike was added it was at 95.
I did the same thing with the save and asking her to change and have had my lust at 100 when it started. Maybe that's too high? I don't know maybe I'll try it with my lust around 80 and see if that works.
Btw not sure if anyone noticed, but there's an Yvette sext that isn't on her list. Not sure if there's anything else like that, it's the only one I've come across that isn't on the girls phone list or haven't seen mentioned in here

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes