Holiday Island [v0.1.4] [darkhound1] - General discussions and information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some inspiration for a futurible Netflix and chill action and further scenes (Don't know if it's already planned or suggested). The last one clearly suits Yvette.
View attachment 232925 View attachment 232927 View attachment 232928 View attachment 232929 View attachment 232926

I wonder if the MC arms are long enough to do this with Aly :)
View attachment 232932 View attachment 232933
The first 5 pictures look like you're suggesting the MC watch TV or a movie with a girl. I guess it could be erotic enough, but to me it seems like a lot of slow time with not much happening and personally I would want to interact more with the girl than just sit with her and watch a screen. By the awesome power of Grayskull and @darkhound1's awesome renders I would think his arms would be long enough. ;)

On a different note, read where @darkhound1 maybe redoing the Amy dinner scene in the new graphic format and size with possible additional endings. Possibly part of 0.1.5.0. Never wanted a pizza as much as I do right now! :p:censored:o_O

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
The first 5 pictures look like you're suggesting the MC watch TV or a movie with a girl. I guess it could be erotic enough, but to me it seems like a lot of slow time with not much happening and personally I would want to interact more with the girl than just sit with her and watch a screen.
The point of the concept Netflix and chill is that chill doesn't mean chill :)

By the way, I forgot before... Pretty sure some of our beloved and humbly breasted girls can provide us interesting POV's with sextings like that:
bikini-selfie-bikini-photos.jpg SelfieGreasyTits.jpg

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
If there is anything else you can think off for the picture frames, shoot it my way and I will see what I can do.
When cropping the photo for the wall, it would be helpful (similar to Photoshop) to make the parts of the picture outside the crop area to be shaded, to get a better idea of how the final crop will look.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
6.) Showers
As MC may "accidently" watch gilrs showering, I`d create a single shower room, which MC may encounter, not having the shower in the girls room.
Combining with "suggestion 2" that room/door could be created there and the player would have it a bit easier to get the encounters.
Well....MC may also use that room and...who know...things can happen ;)
Maybe the single shower room could be next to the beach area?

Every beach has a shower area for getting the sand off. Many have both an outdoor shower and an indoor shower/changing room.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
  • The night bar is still a little under used right now. I want to change that in one of the next main updates. What I'm going to add exactly is not fixed yet. Could be (slot machine, dancing, pool/snooker, darts or maybe one of the games like twister)
  • There is also still that tit fight competition to be done. It will also take place in the night bar.
This made me think of mud wrestling.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
LOL My luck I would have to play against Ivy and she would turn me into a pretzel and leave me lying on the floor until the maid found me.
Yeah but at least you'd get your dick sucked, aerial-style. <insert graphic here> I love cameo depictions of Amazonias.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I don't have any plans for that right now, which doesn't mean it's never going to happen.
(Just kidding, mostly) Strip twister is an indoor game, and these folks hardly ever stay indoors. Thus, strip twister will probably happen after rainy days are implemented... and there's no demand for that.

Reactions: brianiac

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Is there any setting for the anger setting of one of the ladies affecting the *type* of sex that happens?

Angry sex?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Question for @darkhound1. When you said "The new PC hardware also makes it possible to finally do a 2 girl massage scene", does that mean other 3some are possible?

If so, could you add an element/quest for some of the girls (most who don't know each other before HI) meeting/befriending each other at some prompt by the MC (e.g. convos at the pool, gym, beach, or bar etc.). Once the two girls are besties, and as naughty girls often do, this could trigger the two sharing their prior individual explicit MC experiences w/each other (w/or w/o the MC's knowledge btw). The explicit conversation could then trigger a well-planned (but unexpected to the MC) 3some at the time and place of their choosing. Could be romantic, could be more aggressive, but something that would catch the MC off guard a la the elevator scene w/Eva? You wouldn't necessarilly have to create a new room or environment and the dialogue could be pretty creative...and as I said, explicit.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
All this talk of new hardware and now being able to do renders of scenes with multiple girls, etc. So the MC makes it back to his new playroom after whatever and discovers this pile of loveliness on his bed. I can't do Photoshop worth a damn, so you'll have to use your own imagination. Now maybe, just maybe it will be an inspiration.

31429.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
All this talk of new hardware and now being able to do renders of scenes with multiple girls, etc. So the MC makes it back to his new playroom after whatever and discovers this pile of loveliness on his bed. I can't do Photoshop worth a damn, so you'll have to use your own imagination. Now maybe, just maybe it will be an inspiration.

View attachment 236499
My imagination is plenty good, especially with the Amy and Alice scene, I'm just ready to join them!

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I've *almost* unlocked all the scenes. This is easily my favorite game.

Some random thoughts for possible future updates:
  • Ocean activities like snorkeling (inspired by the diving scene from the 70s movie "The Deep")
  • I see a treadmill in the gym. Most of the ladies probably don't like running, though Lacey looks like a runner
  • The ladies might like a waterslide at the pool

Reactions: junior366

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
When we ask one of the ladies to change their outfit (swimwear or nightwear) can the game be set up to allow MC follow? These ladies aren't very good at closing their doors. I'm sure MC would enjoy watching them change.

Reactions: junior366
Status
Not open for further replies.