VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I trust V3X to decide what is best for the story.
I am not sure that revengeon Gina that stood by the MC during all the bad times will be on the menu friend. Most of us here disagreed with your view that she did anything wrong.

Remember: Gina was not your girlfriend at the time + she had no idea what Adam did + she never lost trust in you.
You want to get revenge on a woman that stood by the MC when everything pointed to him being a rapist just because she (like the MC) has not realized how obsessed Adam was.
How did she not figure it was Adam or at least question it?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How did she not figure it was Adam or at least question it?
As said, it's a huge logic leap for a person. We can easily understand that since we've "met" Adam, the MC, Gina and Maddison for like a few hours. But they knew each other for years and hanged out together.

I wouldn't say that Adam was best friends with them, despite what they call each other. The MC said he was mostly there for Gina. The one that supported the MC from his youth was Gina alone from what I gathered, not the other two that he met later.
So... I would say MC and Gina were best friends (to obsessively good friends actually) and the other two rounded up the troupe.

But would you suspect someone that you hunged out with for say 5 years to spike your drink with aphrodisiacs and frame you for rape?!
If yes, you seriously need to hung out with a better group, friend.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As said, it's a huge logic leap for a person. We can easily understand that since we've "met" Adam, the MC, Gina and Maddison for like a few hours. But they knew each other for years and hanged out together.

I wouldn't say that Adam was best friends with them, despite what they call each other. The MC said he was mostly there for Gina. The one that supported the MC from his youth was Gina alone from what I gathered, not the other two that he met later.
So... I would say MC and Gina were best friends (to obsessively good friends actually) and the other two rounded up the troupe.

But would you suspect someone that you hunged out with for say 5 years to spike your drink with aphrodisiacs and frame you for rape?!
If yes, you seriously need to hung out with a better group, friend.
All the hints point to Adam, he got his drink spiked the day Gina wanted to confess her love and she told Maddison so the only ones that knew was Adam Gina and Maddison, so if you look at the way it all happened the MC wakes up gets a call, then Maddison shows up before Gina makes him a drink then he loses control and wants sex, Maddison keeps saying i'm sorry for this so that would tell the MC once he recovers that Maddison did it since she said sorry 3 times. So all this means is the MC would tell Gina i got spiked the day Maddiosn come over before you only one person was over that day Madisson so she spiked me and she even admitted she did because she keep saying sorry only someone who did something says sorry so Gina it was Maddison now i wonder why and then Gina would say Adam has connections and hew know i loved you and he loves me and i was coming over that day to say i love you and told Maddison i beat so called Adam to tell him that he he gave her the pill.
You all can't see how simple it is maybe you should go ask a detective about this type of crime and who is the one they would arrest? They would all point at the MC is lying or he was spiked and only one person was around the day of the so called rape and the judge would say Maddison was the only one around she is guilty guilty guilty case closed but wait your honor not yet who gave her the pills right the judge says who gave you the pills how about a plea deal tell us who did and the jail sentence is gonna be shorten and she would say Adam after that case closed.
Very simple to figure out the freaking MC woke up and saw only one person that day and it was Maddison so she was the only one who could drug him and Gina knows that if she believes the MC like she says she does she would know only one person was around to drug him so that means Gina is a liar or a dumb bitch an so i say again i would kick her the fuck out and tell her i don't want sloppy seconds from a girl who fuck the guy that drug me and called me a rapist get the fuck out before i smash your head bitch if you loved me you waited too long telling me and ruined my life skank it was easy to tell who drugged me and you ran into his arms.

PS BTW in the flash back the MC does in fact know that Maddison did it she was the only one around to do it and she admitted by saying sorry 3 times.
So the MC is a weak ass dude gonna fuck miss sloppy rapist seconds that is her name since she fucked the dude that ruined your life an everytime you fuck her you are gonna see Adam laughing how he fucked Gina first and ruined your life.
This MC is so weak in the head i mean the dude could have moved on and got in shape and a real GF it has been a freaking year and he did nothing in that time.
If this ever happened to me i would either have killed Maddison after she told me who gave her the pills or i would have left that country went to let's say Japan and got in shape and started life over and if somehow Gina found me i would kick her out saying you wasted time and money coming to me no way i want you after you just said you dated Adam bye bitch.
I just hope we can date other girls and not have Gina be cool to just ignore her.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
That's the way we the audience would receive it. Not the way the people living and socializing with the others for years would receive it.

I remind you that the MC was tested for toxins and nothing was found out. So detectives would tell you "This guy with the sad childhood lied about being drugged, so he probably lies about the motive. He probably cracked after a couple of drinks and made unwanted advances on that girl. Perhaps she led him on somewhat, but she was raped." and they would arrest the MC and the judge would point at the MC and say "guilty guilty guilty" not Maddison. I remind you that the MC's story about the aphrodisiac fell through.

Karen and I think Adam had a hand in making sure the MC doesn't go to prison. Why would he suspect Adam?

Also... we know now that MADISON could have had a variation of the syrum that was used on Heather. I.e. the "Aphrodisiac" may never have been on the MC at all.

U

User_32285

Also... we know now that MADISON could have had a variation of the syrum that was used on Heather. I.e. the "Aphrodisiac" may never have been on the MC at all.
Yup my thoughts exactly some kind of prototype.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's the way we the audience would receive it. Not the way the people living and socializing with the others for years would receive it.

I remind you that the MC was tested for toxins and nothing was found out. So detectives would tell you "This guy with the sad childhood lied about being drugged, so he probably lies about the motive. He probably cracked after a couple of drinks and made unwanted advances on that girl. Perhaps she led him on somewhat, but she was raped." and they would arrest the MC and the judge would point at the MC and say "guilty guilty guilty" not Maddison. I remind you that the MC's story about the aphrodisiac fell through.

Karen and I think Adam had a hand in making sure the MC doesn't go to prison. Why would he suspect Adam?

Again the MC knows he was drugged and he told Gina if she trully believed him she would have knwon only one person was around and that was Maddison it is not that hard to figure it out for fucks sake she was the only one around and she keep saying i'm sorry for this hey i'm sorry i did this hey i'm sorry she said it like 3 times. You know your body and mind better than anyone and for you to out of no where start acting strange means you got drugged and with the timing of Maddiosn arriving before Gina could tell you she likes you it all points to Maddison doing it for some reason.
Gina is a retard or a liar and never believed the MC there is no 3rd option no one starts acting really strange for no reason at all and the police know that some drugs do not show up.
Gina is a horrible character and is not worth a pot to piss in. Adam and Maddison both need to be killed and Gina needs to be kicked outta the MC's live some thing for Karen why the hell would she give Gina your address with out asking first that means she is not someone you could trust.

U

User_32285

Again the MC knows he was drugged and he told Gina if she trully believed him she would have knwon only one person was around and that was Maddison it is not that hard to figure it out for fucks sake she was the only one around and she keep saying i'm sorry for this hey i'm sorry i did this hey i'm sorry she said it like 3 times. You know your body and mind better than anyone and for you to out of no where start acting strange means you got drugged and with the timing of Maddiosn arriving before Gina could tell you she likes you it all points to Maddison doing it for some reason.
Gina is a retard or a liar and never believed the MC there is no 3rd option no one starts acting really strange for no reason at all and the police know that some drugs do not show up.
Gina is a horrible character and is not worth a pot to piss in. Adam and Maddison both need to be killed and Gina needs to be kicked outta the MC's live some thing for Karen why the hell would she give Gina your address with out asking first that means she is not someone you could trust.
Both your interpretations are valid, only one who knows for sure is the writer :)

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Both your interpretations are valid, only one who knows for sure is the writer :)
The files make it easier than text.

But anyway no one else was around to drug the MC so it had to be Maddison and Gina said she believed the MC so why would she go back to Maddison and Adam? If you believe what he said than you would know that only one person could have drugged him.
PS for people like me who watch a lot of crime related movies and shows along with seeing court cases i know for a fact that any good police investigator would have put it all together and figured out that Maddison did it or the MC lied but remember it does not matter what the police say since Gina said she trust and believes the MC so that means she knows Maddison did it but yet still was friends with her and Adam she is a retard and she betrayed the MC by fucking Adam.

Edit i added another audio file for what i'm saying. Each file is like a minute long since talking is easier than text. I would have made them longer i don't know how big of a file this site allows to be shared through comments so i made them 1 minute each.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Untracable aphrodisiacs? The police had no reason to believe that someone with access to CIA-level equipment would be against that nobody. On the other hand that nobody had a troubled childhood so believing the girl crying rape was far easier.

Let's agree to disagree.
I believe Gina did nothing wrong, to the contrary I think she behaved insanely well all things considered and it saddens me that I will probably pick Sonic over her in the end. Karen also did nothing wrong because Gina did nothing wrong so In my Opinion Karen did very well to give Gina the MC's address.
She raised the MC after his parents died, since he was a scared 11 years old boy. That earns her the privilege (if not the right) to give people the MC's address since she found that house for the MC.

You're awfully quick to ask for the MC to kick out of his life the two people that stood by him since the day he lost his parents and helped him keep a modicum of his sanity as he was growing up.

PS. I don't think MC's father is dead but that's not here nor there.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Untracable aphrodisiacs? The police had no reason to believe that someone with access to CIA-level equipment would be against that nobody. On the other hand that nobody had a troubled childhood so believing the girl crying rape was far easier.

Let's agree to disagree.
I believe Gina did nothing wrong, to the contrary I think she behaved insanely well all things considered and it saddens me that I will probably pick Sonic over her in the end. Karen also did nothing wrong because Gina did nothing wrong so In my Opinion Karen did very well to give Gina the MC's address.
She raised the MC after his parents died, since he was a scared 11 years old boy. That earns her the privilege (if not the right) to give people the MC's address since she found that house for the MC.

You're awfully quick to ask for the MC to kick out of his life the two people that stood by him since the day he lost his parents and helped him keep a modicum of his sanity as he was growing up.

PS. I don't think MC's father is dead but that's not here nor there.
Okay but it is funny how Gina is a retard who said she believes the MC but yet knows Maddison drugged him and was still friends with Maddison after she drugged her best friend but okay i get it you would want sloppy seconds from a bitch that went to the two that lied about you being a rapist.

PS i have files above if you want to understand what i'm saying but if not no reason like you said to keep talking about it since we don't agree,

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I am not a native English speaker and "Listening" is much harder for me than reading.

But to be clear about something: While I strongly disagree with your viewpoint... you are clearly passionate about this game to record ~5 minutes of you talking.
If anything paints a good review for a game in it's first stages it would be someone that "disagrees" with the direction of the game and yet hooked in so much regardless.

You seem to strongly dislike several characters but they do get a response out of you buddy. I don't know how the game will shape up or whether you will like it, but the reactions here should tell people that this game provokes reactions for more than the high quality renders.

Reactions: Catwashere

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Damn deep story and very intriguing!!
Hope to see more!!
If the previous game that helped as an inspiration for this game is anything to go by, we've barely scratched the surface. There are at least two more probably major characters that haven't had the spotlight on them yet:
Violet and Clara. Violet was introduced for like a few moments along with Marcus but Clara, the 1st woman in the galery has not made an appearance yet.

I expect Clara to be a businesswoman.
My favorites are:
Sonic > Violet > Clara > Gina > Rose at this point.

Frankly, I don't expect all of them to be "romancable".
Romance for Rose for example seems just plain weird like painting her blue or something. Some roll on the hay seems possible and more to her style than love-love-love. Gina seems to be the complete opposite with love for the MC being her main thing.
Sonic ... Sonic seems conflicted. She seems to value the MC and doesn't want to risk their budding friendship by turning it romantic. But Sonic has also shown that she is often prey to her desires; she did drugs, fell for the "bad" boy etc. I really want to see what she will do if she sees the MC in a date with Gina. Oh, sparks will be flying.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If the previous game that helped as an inspiration for this game is anything to go by, we've barely scratched the surface. There are at least two more probably major characters that haven't had the spotlight on them yet:
Violet and Clara. Violet was introduced for like a few moments along with Marcus but Clara, the 1st woman in the galery has not made an appearance yet.

I expect Clara to be a businesswoman.
My favorites are:
Sonic > Violet > Clara > Gina > Rose at this point.

Frankly, I don't expect all of them to be "romancable".
Romance for Rose for example seems just plain weird like painting her blue or something. Some roll on the hay seems possible and more to her style than love-love-love. Gina seems to be the complete opposite with love for the MC being her main thing.
Sonic ... Sonic seems conflicted. She seems to value the MC and doesn't want to risk their budding friendship by turning it romantic. But Sonic has also shown that she is often prey to her desires; she did drugs, fell for the "bad" boy etc. I really want to see what she will do if she sees the MC in a date with Gina. Oh, sparks will be flying.
Sonic and Rose are the two i like so far and everyone knows my least favorite/s

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Rose the murderer?! She killed a guy in cold blood!
You can say the guy brought it on himself, but her henchman is someone with super-powers and not the "I heal over a few minutes" kind. She could have just have him beat up and intimidate him.
She planted a bullet on his head. And the whole thing started because the guy didn't want to pay racketeering money.

I don't think we will agree on much about this game...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Rose the murderer?! She killed a guy in cold blood!
You can say the guy brought it on himself, but her henchman is someone with super-powers and not the "I heal over a few minutes" kind. She could have just have him beat up and intimidate him.
She planted a bullet on his head. And the whole thing started because the guy didn't want to pay racketeering money.

I don't think we will agree on much about this game...
Nice thing about life my friend, we are all different and have different taste, likes, wants, desires, dreams, fantasies and so on. That is one reason i hate arguing over most things but i'll say this my view point on the characters in this game are correct! xD

Reactions: supermanz95

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Nice thing about life my friend, we are all different and have different taste, likes, wants, desires, dreams, fantasies and so on. That is one reason i hate arguing over most things but i'll say this my view point on the characters in this game are correct! XD
Man this is beyond hilarious, you argued with people about bunch of random shit for 50 pages and now you are like "Yeah dude we all have different tastes lmao :)"
fucking rofl bro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V3X

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017

Hi guys, a small update here :​

I'm almost done with the pre-release stage of the next episode(which means all essential content is done), and the next step is to polish and make sure everything is right.​

Here's some screenshots :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've opened up a patreon page :
You can check it out if you want, and I'll be posting updates there in the future.

Thanks for the patience.​

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes