• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Making a choice and saying Yes to join people that kidnap you at gunpoint and threaten your loved ones
Hmmmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC doesn't even pretend he likes it... he's coerced plain and simple. Later on he seems to fall in line.

But I expect down the line we will be given the option to betray Rose. At this point though? It's not like the MC thought he had much of a choice.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Great Graphics and Storyline, but what killed it for me: NO CHOICES. Just a LINEAR story which is just ended up pi''ing me off and making me just want to delete the POS and sayin the heck with it. Ye should seriously say in the description that THE GAME IS LINEAR so that people can avoid this bs.

U

User_32285

Great Graphics and Storyline, but what killed it for me: NO CHOICES. Just a LINEAR story which is just ended up pi''ing me off and making me just want to delete the POS and sayin the heck with it. Ye should seriously say in the description that THE GAME IS LINEAR so that people can avoid this bs.
According to author only the intro (episode 1) will be without choice, see post #166

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
According to the developer, it'll be a linear game with some "cosmetic" choices, meaning it'll have some brief branches depending on your choices, but the overall impact to the main plot will be minimal to none. So take it for what you'll.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
According to the developer, it'll be a linear game with some "cosmetic" choices, meaning it'll have some brief branches depending on your choices, but the overall impact to the main plot will be minimal to none. So take it for what you'll.
That's not what the developer said.
I believe the MC will cosy up to both Sonic and Gina and who he favors would matter down the line.

Reactions: Centurion

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Finished the first episode, man does the fuking guy love to endlessly monologue, it reminded me allot of Dual Family Gumdrops writing style, also characters love to either say or call Ethan's name Ethan,Ethan,Ethan and every time I would read it I would think of Ethan Bradberry or Ethan from H3H3 which made it quite amusing. The only thing that irked me a bit was when Rose completely bulldozed over him and he just for what ever reason assumed that she wouldn't let him go, like for all he knew this was just some introductory meeting for helping Maria, just say no dude, you are this fucking handsome stud with wolverine superpowers, stand up a bit for yourself. Then after she threatens you for passing on invitations you accept, but w/e hopefully further down the line the game will lay off the melodrama.
So you would be defiant Mr Cool Breeze if the mafia kidnapped you at gunpoint?

He didn't say any of that. What he said was

"Will there be choices in this project?
Yes. There will be. I didn't put any on the first episode since the purpose of that episode is to give out information and the main plot behind the characters shown. This project in general will be linear in when it comes to the main plot, but the choices you have will eventually lead to a different experience in general."

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
He didn't say any of that. What he said was

Yes. There will be. I didn't put any on the first episode since the purpose of that episode is to give out information and the main plot behind the characters shown. This project in general will be linear in when it comes to the main plot, but the choices you have will eventually lead to a different experience in general."
So a linear game, with brief branches. That's what basically comes down to it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
See and deside your self !!!

Reactions: supermanz95

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
See and deside your self !!!
There you go

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I may keep playing it just hope we can avoid stuff like NTR/rape because the story and art are good.

U

User_32285

I may keep playing it just hope we can avoid stuff like NTR/rape because the story and art are good.
That maybe hard to accomplish with a drug in play that when injected makes anyone sexually submissive.

V3X

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
No ntr's, I can guarantee that.
Rape is somewhat on the fence, but none of it will involve characters that you actually knew.

It's probably best to not try out this VN if you don't like it when things get somewhat serious. People will die, I won't pull any punches in that regard. If you want something lighthearted, this is probably quite far away from it.

You're free to judge this in whatever criteria you want, but do remember that everyone will have different views/taste on things. All I ask is for you to respect others who might disagree with you, and stop if you feel uncomfortable about any of the scenes in the VN.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No ntr's, I can guarantee that.
Rape is somewhat on the fence, but none of it will involve characters that you actually knew.

It's probably best to not try out this VN if you don't like it when things get somewhat serious. People will die, I won't pull any punches in that regard. If you want something lighthearted, this is probably quite far away from it.

You're free to judge this in whatever criteria you want, but do remember that everyone will have different views/taste on things. All I ask is for you to respect others who might disagree with you, and stop if you feel uncomfortable about any of the scenes in the VN.
Yeah i tell that to people all the time we have different taste.
I like all the characters i met so far i the game all but the bad guys, the guy who raped Heather and the one who drugged her. I like the bartender and the Mafia woman who you go and see. I''m not a big fan of Gina an i hate Adam and Maddison i hope them two die and the guys who hurt that Heather chick.
But from what you are hinting at is Rose, Keran an Maria may die at least one of them is gonna die or get raped an that would be something i would hate.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, the stuff with Heather is kinda-rape. She doesn't scream "nooo!" and all, but she doesn't want to cheat on her husband and can't resist cheating because of the drug. It certainly not consensual.

I like all the characters i met so far i the game all but the bad guys, the guy who raped Heather and the one who drugged her.
Well, you are certainly not alone in that department.

The "I won't pull punches" means that Sonic, Rose, etc are all on the line. However from previous stories that V3X has made I can tell you his stories are good. I.e. Rose, the barman or Sonic etc won't be killed "just because" or as a cheap trick. They may die, they may not, but it won't be meaningless.

Trust the guy, he knows what he's doing. What he's doing may not be your cup of tea (or it may be) but he knows his stuff. From what I have gathered, Ethan's Legacy and Daryce were abandoned because too many people were asking for too many things. It was impossible to please them all, he deviated from his vision too much and pulled the plug.
Since you are still here, following this thread after days, I gather that you were drawn in the story, although you don't like certain elements and characters. It takes more investment to come here and offer criticism and suggestions than to play the game for 1 1/2 hours.
In short: Buddy, you're already drawn in. You're caught in the web. :p

In the end... the game is completely free. At the time V3X doesn't ask for anything. You really have nothing to lose so far by trying it.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
A friendly Request from our V3X:
I really liked what you did with the music in the bar. Very atmospheric. Very immersive. Please consider adding more "music" themes or background noise to other places. Or have us spend more time in the bar.
For example "traffic" background sound in the car (not too loud to be distracting) would be welcome. That kind of thing.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, the stuff with Heather is kinda-rape. She doesn't scream "nooo!" and all, but she doesn't want to cheat on her husband and can't resist cheating because of the drug. It certainly not consensual.

Well, you are certainly not alone in that department.

The "I won't pull punches" means that Sonic, Rose, etc are all on the line. However from previous stories that V3X has made I can tell you his stories are good. I.e. Rose, the barman or Sonic etc won't be killed "just because" or as a cheap trick. They may die, they may not, but it won't be meaningless.

Trust the guy, he knows what he's doing. What he's doing may not be your cup of tea (or it may be) but he knows his stuff. From what I have gathered, Ethan's Legacy and Daryce were abandoned because too many people were asking for too many things. It was impossible to please them all, he deviated from his vision too much and pulled the plug.
Since you are still here, following this thread after days, I gather that you were drawn in the story, although you don't like certain elements and characters. It takes more investment to come here and offer criticism and suggestions than to play the game for 1 1/2 hours.
In short: Buddy, you're already drawn in. You're caught in the web. :p

In the end... the game is completely free. At the time V3X doesn't ask for anything. You really have nothing to lose so far by trying it.
I like the art and want to see the MC get revenge on Adam, Maddison and even Gina

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I trust V3X to decide what is best for the story.
I am not sure that revengeon Gina that stood by the MC during all the bad times will be on the menu friend. Most of us here disagreed with your view that she did anything wrong.

Remember: Gina was not your girlfriend at the time + she had no idea what Adam did + she never lost trust in you.
You want to get revenge on a woman that stood by the MC when everything pointed to him being a rapist just because she (like the MC) has not realized how obsessed Adam was.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes