Mod High School Crush Simulator - Bestiality Restoration Mod

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Thank you very much for informing me, and really, I just needed to know if it would work at all, and maybe if the content is already restored (would save me an extra download). So, with the former in mind, you have my gratitude.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
A shame the dog never penetrates you. You get to the point where you suck it's penis while naked and... nope, no vaginal scene because I imagine bestiality was removed from the main-game before the author got around to writing it.

Someone should add one in. Just for completeness sake of course. ;)

Reactions: DrackDrap

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
A shame the dog never penetrates you. You get to the point where you suck it's penis while naked and... nope, no vaginal scene because I imagine bestiality was removed from the main-game before the author got around to writing it.

Someone should add one in. Just for completeness sake of course. ;)
Dog penetrates MC on bed, but you are right, no visible scene of canine penetrating MC

Bestiality was never supposed to be in the game, it was always a MOD from the start !
The Author abandoned all current projects and started a new one.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Dog penetrates MC on bed, but you are right, no visible scene of canine penetrating MC

Bestiality was never supposed to be in the game, it was always a MOD from the start !
The Author abandoned all current projects and started a new one.
Oh? I didn't know the dog penetrated the MC on the bed - Do you know how to get that scene?

Reactions: goditseb