Mod High School Crush Simulator - Bestiality Restoration Mod

Giggles

Mar 7, 2018
I don't think there is. The game was already finished (nothing new was added as far as I know). It really only needed to be bug tested, so that's where we came in. But this bestiality content was then removed after suggesting that Patreon wouldn't like it. I can ask Bright Sun if something else was removed though if you want.
Sure, if it's not too much trouble.

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Sure, if it's not too much trouble.
I already asked Bright Sun and the answer was that this was the only 'finished' content that was removed. A few ideas were partly implemented but later removed due to not working correctly. They might return in future versions, but Bright Sun said that those features were removed long before the beta bug test version (I think this was really like early alpha version stuff).

One thing of note (at least to me, since it sounds fun and I hope it will return eventually) was that a trading card (collecting) mini game was apparently removed very early on. I think it might have been similar to the card game in Their Beautiful World, but I don't know much about it.

Giggles

Mar 7, 2018
I already asked Bright Sun and the answer was that this was the only 'finished' content that was removed. A few ideas were partly implemented but later removed due to not working correctly. They might return in future versions, but Bright Sun said that those features were removed long before the beta bug test version (I think this was really like early alpha version stuff).

One thing of note (at least to me, since it sounds fun and I hope it will return eventually) was that a trading card (collecting) mini game was apparently removed very early on. I think it might have been similar to the card game in Their Beautiful World, but I don't know much about it.
That's a bummer. I kinda hoped for something more like character concepts, places or maybe even other events.

The game seems promising. It's one of very few fem protagonist games that I liked.

merigold17

May 6, 2018
That's a bummer. I kinda hoped for something more like character concepts, places or maybe even other events.

The game seems promising. It's one of very few fem protagonist games that I liked.
If you're looking for character concepts and ideas on what's going to be added next, you should read the thread for High School Crush Simulator. Bright Sun has spoken quite a bit there on what the next update will be like. For example, I think Bright Sun mentioned the next update will have more Ava in it. There was also something about a teacher and a student council president if I remember correctly. Anyway, some planned characters and ideas have been discussed there.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
hm... not sure if it works in my case. Where would one get the dog? I was somehow expecting a pet shop or something but the town doesn't have one. Does it have prerequisites?