Mod High School Crush Simulator - Bestiality Restoration Mod

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
This restoration mod restores the bestiality content removed from High School Crush Simulator. It adds two bestiality scenes to the game, which can be viewed by interaction with your dog (after interacting with him enough times, such as petting him or talking him for a walk). Can be used on the PC or Mac OSX version.​

Updated: 06-05-2018
Game/Creator: |
Modder: Merigold17
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:
damn i didnt know this existed XD

Reactions: goditseb

A. Lee Slowpa

Jan 22, 2018
I'm having trouble even getting it to activate, as it's not in a 'game' folder to merge anymore, should i just put the parts in the right place (the files in the main game folder and the images folder in the game's images folder?)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm having trouble even getting it to activate, as it's not in a 'game' folder to merge anymore, should i just put the parts in the right place (the files in the main game folder and the images folder in the game's images folder?)
I put the bestiality.rpy in the game folder and the bestiality folder (as is) in the images/dog folder and it worked fine...

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I have searched but I do not understand how to access this content,

if anyone has the solution it will be great
advance the story (stolen sex toys) as far as possible, then it's showing up as an option in the city

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
@goditseb Just a bit of feedback on the new stuff in the shopping district - there should probably be alternate text for a PC who's already experienced with her dog. Doesn't make much sense for her to be so thoroughly puzzled as to what she's hearing in that alley when she's doing the same thing at home :p

Also, the existing sex interactions are kinda bugged in that they don't affect arousal or give any mood gain from the Bestiality fetish

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
tried that one but it only shows an error message once i try the option
Did you put the whole folder in the dog folder? You must put it so that tthe dirctory is images/dog/bestiality. Look at the error, it tells you what exactly you need to do.

shanty12

Sep 26, 2017
Did you put the whole folder in the dog folder? You must put it so that tthe dirctory is images/dog/bestiality. Look at the error, it tells you what exactly you need to do.
gonna try it that way then. the error did not rly tell me quite so much, since most of it turned into either runes or just none-telling symbols

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
but in the dog folder all i see in the shopping district is a few dogs then a womans legs lol

Reactions: Airell

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Version 0.5 is out, will it be updated?
Developer said he/she wants to end the game faster ( cuz not enough income at patreon ) already dropped 2 male sex scenes.. I think in 0.5 there is no additional bestiality scene.. We can be happy, if we get some more scenes in coming updates, before its all over.