Mod High School Crush Simulator - Bestiality Restoration Mod

merigold17

May 6, 2018

Overview:
This restoration mod restores the bestiality content removed from High School Crush Simulator. It adds two bestiality scenes to the game, which can be viewed by interaction with your dog (after interacting with him enough times, such as petting him or talking him for a walk). Can be used on the PC or Mac OSX version.​

Updated: 06-05-2018
Game/Creator: |
Modder: Merigold17
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Uh when you say "This restoration mod restores the bestiality content removed from High School Crush Simulator." thats a joke, right, you just made your own renders?

Reactions: Brololol

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Uh when you say "This restoration mod restores the bestiality content removed from High School Crush Simulator." thats a joke, right, you just made your own renders?
I'm not sure what you mean.

I was part of a close beta for the game during which the author was adviced to remove this content due to Patreon guidelines. I simply reuploaded the files after checking if they work with the current build of the game that was released to the public. I guess that means it's more of an uncensor patch, but there you go.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks @merigold17

I wonder if there is a fetish for that to activate ingame? have tried the mod, but nothing appears in the Character Infos.

merigold17

May 6, 2018
I've tried contacing Lewd Patcher about uploading this restoration patch there, but they aren't responding to my e-mail. Does anyone know how to contact one of the approved modders?

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Maybe there's something else, that was removed. Kinda curious.
I don't think there is. The game was already finished (nothing new was added as far as I know). It really only needed to be bug tested, so that's where we came in. But this bestiality content was then removed after suggesting that Patreon wouldn't like it. I can ask Bright Sun if something else was removed though if you want.