iommi

Feb 17, 2020
can anyone tell me about this bug?
it happens when i tried to talk to npc on academy/school on the left, the second door.
it says "unable to find file: audio/se/03..."

Screenshot (78).png

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
can anyone tell me about this bug?
it happens when i tried to talk to npc on academy/school on the left, the second door.
it says "unable to find file: audio/se/03..."

View attachment 3485785
The stupid solution but which is always works is to replace that file with other. Find some small audio file, and rename it like that missed one and put it into /BravePrincessWhatever/Audio/SE/ folder. Hardest thing is that you have to find some online japanese virtual keyboard and reproduce that 4 hieroglyphs after "03" searching for them by how they looks, if you don't know languege. Also rename that file with same file extension as other files in /SE/ folder, ".mp3", ".ogg" or whatever format other files are. So result should look like "03????.mp3", or "03????.ogg", or "03????.wav". So in that case game will play that replaced file instead of original one and you will be able to continue your game, without having it closed because of error message.

iommi

Feb 17, 2020
The stupid solution but which is always works is to replace that file with other. Find some small audio file, and rename it like that missed one and put it into /BravePrincessWhatever/Audio/SE/ folder. Hardest thing is that you have to find some online japanese virtual keyboard and reproduce that 4 hieroglyphs after "03" searching for them by how they looks, if you don't know languege. Also rename that file with same file extension as other files in /SE/ folder, ".mp3", ".ogg" or whatever format other files are. So result should look like "03????.mp3", or "03????.ogg", or "03????.wav". So in that case game will play that replaced file instead of original one and you will be able to continue your game, without having it closed because of error message.
Wow, a bit confusing for me. But, i will try to find out with your suggestion. Thank you so much.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
This is what I remember/had written down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loli form comes from obtaining the curses, so it is incompatible with a pure run. However, if you finish a truly pure run, you get a bonus in the subsequent run that allows editing lewd stats, which I believe includes the ability to toggle that status.
So any choice that has red text is considered negative?

The obvious choice with red text is usually when it involves getting H-scene or taking cursed items.

Then there's one event choice with red text and I dunno whether it counts as negative is when visiting the village near home castle. As you enter the village, there is an option with red text to save the village from a monster then MC will extort money from its residents and they end up resenting her. So I skipped that event completely just to be safe on virgin run.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Costume list and how to get them.

Adult form:
Armor of the Brave - starting equipment
Casual Geae with Cloak - one of the rooms in home castle
Uniform - pay 100k for school admission
Maid Outfit - agree to work as a maid
Bunny Outfit - agree to work at the bar
Bikini Armor - buy in town where the auction takes place
Underwear (Pink) - default underwear
Underwear (Orange) - buy in slum
Underwear (Black) - buy in slum
Animal Ears Cosplay Gear - buy in slum deep part (must be in adult form)
Naughty Lingerie (Purple) - buy in empire town
Naughty Lingerie (Red) - buy in empire town
Naughty Lingerie (Black) - I forgot how to get this one

Loli form:
Apron Dress - starting equipment
Bloomers (Petite Size) - given at the same time you get Graduate's Diploma
School Swimsuit (Petite Size) - buy in ice down (need to unfreeze the shopkeeper first)
Petite Size Underwear (Pink) - default underwear
Petite Size Underwear (Strawberry Mark) - buy in empire town (must be in loli form)
Petite Size Underwear (Striped) - but in empire town (must be in loli form)
Animal Ears Cosplay Gear (Petite Size) - buy in slum deep part (must be in loli form)

Man, I forgot how to get Naughty Lingerie (Black).

Any other costumes I missed? Please tell if there's any more costumes I haven't listed yet. This is for body armor.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how do you get the heroic blessings back?
Start a new game or finish the current playthrough. Once she loses a star, it's gone until New Game +.
Don't feel like you have to get the pure end on the first run. It should actually be your LAST run in which you get the pure end, as I believe the bonus for a pure end does not carry over if you get another end afterwards. Plus, it is MUCH easier to get the pure end on a later run because in doing so, you can accumulate the funds/items needed to do things purely in advance (for example, you can gather money on previous runs to pay for the ship).

dodgingnoir

Feb 11, 2022
Will this be updated to the new steam version? Or should I make a req thread for it?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes