HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Bugs and comments:

Sometimes rooting thru "Mom's" panty drawer it says "Sister's panty drawer"

If you buy the Gym pass from Chad it doesn't go into inventory, so you can't go to Gym.

Takes like 20 min to get to D&PI and then another 20 just to step up and talk to the Sec ("Missy"?). Anyway, had a problem where I had to shave before work, and it took 40 minutes to get there and then to talk to the Sec. Weird time dynamic.

Otherwise, interesting game, looking forward to future content.
Thanks for pointing that out, I just fixed that. (copy and paste error)

The gym pass thing is still in progress. I fixed it for the newest release (it was a bug)

When I put in the actual map I'm going to really go over the time dynamic a bet better, and add faster ways to travel. Since there's so little content, I'm trying to force the player to start a new day more often until I have something they can really explore. Thanks for your input and bug report!

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
stuck after wearing first wearing the panties. old guide says to play truth or dare and get kicked out but that's not happening. The sister on the right does nothing when clicked
Yea, I just updated the walkthrough. I had to pull it back a bit. the first version was more of a proof on concept than a game. I'm going to expand the Lola, Eva, Landlord, Zoey story line before you get kicked out. Once you're kicked out that starts a whole new chapter and direction for the game

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Where do you buy the suit top for the PI job?
Go to the mall and shop at the "Fashionable Male" store. The suit top, pants will be there. The socks and shoes are at the shoe store.

Once purchased go to your wardrobe and put them on

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a full M2F transformation, or it's just "shemale" and stuff?
Yes there will be a full M2F transformation, but not in this release, or even the next. The art is super expensive, so I can only get what I can afford (roughly $800 each month - game making an expensive hobby) I'm currently laying the foundation for the story before I hit you with the M2F. Also I personally enjoy transformation games that make you work for it

Reactions: Parthornax

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Who know where are the saves files?
I've looked around the files for it myself, but couldn't find any changes. I know the game is saved after I closed my browser, so it's not just in session, best guess is there must be a cookie

Small test, loaded the game, deleted a save, saved again and I only saw a few cookies changed for mozilla.org, bit strange..

I'll look a bit further tomorrow

edit: nope it's not a cookie

In the char.js file there's a function titled: menu.save that writes the save files. Bonzz is right, it's not a cookie, but in the localStorage. the names are HatMP_[SaveID #(1 -10)]
The data string is a JSON.stringify of the g.saveState array.

I wrote it a year ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think I used the localStorage because it has a larger save size than a cookie, and there's a ton of data that's going to need to be saved. I originally tried to use a flat file, but some browsers viewed reading files on your local hard driveas a security issue. Then I was going to use a hosted Database and use the JQuery $.ajax read from an application server, but if that server ever goes down you lose your games, and I wanted the game to always be accessible.

The only issue I have run across using localStorage is that IE doens't like that. I was going to write a file upload / download for IE, but it appears there aren't many, if any, that use IE, and writing it will take significant time to make sure it all works seamlessly, so there is not IE support. Besides, Microsoft stated IE is a compatibility solution, not a browser.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
cool drawing! I hope you make some footjob as well
I hadn't thought of the footjob, but you're right, that should be in there. I made a conscience effort to add foot worship scenes for the foot fans, but I'll work it in, maybe the next release.... not sure yet.

I'll pass your compliment to the artist, I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

alpella

Jun 19, 2017
I hadn't thought of the footjob, but you're right, that should be in there. I made a conscience effort to add foot worship scenes for the foot fans, but I'll work it in, maybe the next release.... not sure yet.

I'll pass your compliment to the artist, I'm sure he'll appreciate it!
Awesome! Thank you!

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I think I used the localStorage because it has a larger save size than a cookie
Most would recommend not to use it, but you're right you can store a lot more data there. Downside is you don't have an export/import of save data.
For people who would like to export/import that you can use developer tools and do it manually, or try this:

I just did a quick search on mozilla addons, this one should do the trick. Haven't tested it though

Reactions: ykwim

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Most would recommend not to use it, but you're right you can store a lot more data there. Downside is you don't have an export/import of save data.
For people who would like to export/import that you can use developer tools and do it manually, or try this:

I just did a quick search on mozilla addons, this one should do the trick. Haven't tested it though
I never thought about someone needing to export their save for my little game. I'll add an import / export option on my todo list. I haven't done a file read / write in JavaScript before, but it seems like it should be achievable.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Relationship types seem to be wiped out on a reload.
That's not good.
Is it on the image below?
Did you upgrade from an old game and use that save, or was it all from the same version?
Were all the relationships totally lost, or did some survive?

Sorry to hear about your issue.

reqQ.jpg

PrebenJensen

Jun 14, 2017
The closet is empty for some reason - it just shows a grey screen - so I can't leave the room or do anything, since I can't put on clothes. Anyone else has that problem?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The closet is empty for some reason - it just shows a grey screen - so I can't leave the room or do anything, since I can't put on clothes. Anyone else has that problem?
I haven't heard of that one before. Do you remember if you purchased any clothing?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
No, it's right from the start of the game. Basically you can't do anything if you can't put on clothes so pretty short game :)
Without being able to do deskside support I can only guess.
1. Internet Explorer with compatibility mode on
2. Your download is corrupted / missing files
3. Maybe an untested browser (I've tested in IE 11, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge)
4. I don't think it's a JavaScript issue since it sounds like you started the game and were able to navigate to the closet.

If you want to get crazy, you can click the F12 key, then click the "console" tab and paste in what everything that displays when you try to enter the closet and that may tell me what the exact issue is.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes