HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Who know where are the saves files?
I've looked around the files for it myself, but couldn't find any changes. I know the game is saved after I closed my browser, so it's not just in session, best guess is there must be a cookie

Small test, loaded the game, deleted a save, saved again and I only saw a few cookies changed for mozilla.org, bit strange..

I'll look a bit further tomorrow

edit: nope it's not a cookie

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Same here, but I think the end of the content is not far after that scene.
I'm guessing I got to the end of content also.

Tried messing with save states a bit with gym content, managed to get the photo in save, but couldn't enter gym.

Too bad..

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm guessing I got to the end of content also.

Tried messing with save states a bit with gym content, managed to get the photo in save, but couldn't enter gym.

Too bad..
I ran into a bug at the gym, where I paid Chad for a gym pass (just to see if there was additional content). He took my money but didn't give me a gym pass. Content hasn't advanced far enough for the risque photo he wants.

Reiryuu

Dec 30, 2018
There is a bug with the landlord. This happened to me on Friday (in game day) and I went to work, got home, Mom/Landlord was in the kitchen, talked to her, game time reset to 9AM same day and looped about 2 or 3 times. o.o;

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked
v0.2 release
Link: #!IGATWC4b!ATK7shhgu_xR13JXnOvVBu63ZmBCGeb-ZUEutuOqDxA
Here's the v 0.2 release that I'm going to put out to the public in a week or so. The only real updates from the last version is fixing a couple bugs, the shower scene with the Land Lord, and the new phone interface. With the new phone interface you'll be able to pass the time outside your bedroom in a couple select locations.

I'm starting on v0.3 which will focus on the story lines. Those that voted for the map, it will get done, but over time, it requires a large number of assets to account for the different body configurations of the main character. I also want it to have at least 3 baddies to go up against which I'll begin to introduce within the story lines.

It's really awesome of you to support independent game makers

Jan 18, 2018

Unlocked
v0.2 release
Link: #!IGATWC4b!ATK7shhgu_xR13JXnOvVBu63ZmBCGeb-ZUEutuOqDxA
Here's the v 0.2 release that I'm going to put out to the public in a week or so. The only real updates from the last version is fixing a couple bugs, the shower scene with the Land Lord, and the new phone interface. With the new phone interface you'll be able to pass the time outside your bedroom in a couple select locations.

I'm starting on v0.3 which will focus on the story lines. Those that voted for the map, it will get done, but over time, it requires a large number of assets to account for the different body configurations of the main character. I also want it to have at least 3 baddies to go up against which I'll begin to introduce within the story lines.

It's really awesome of you to support independent game makers
Thanks, bro.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a full M2F transformation, or it's just "shemale" and stuff?
right now there's no full M2F TF, but i'm sure the game dev will implement that at some point because all the asset to make the PC full female are there in the game asset folder.

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
right now there's no full M2F TF, but i'm sure the game dev will implement that at some point because all the asset to make the PC full female are there in the game asset folder.
That's great, thanks, then I'll surely play this game once it'll be in a more advanced stage! :D

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes