HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
do somebody have 0.4 version? i am very fan of it.
Sure it's I'm doing some rework of the story so I'm not planning on doing a public release until I work out the bugs. The actual release will have a bit different story line. I think I progressed a bit too quickly so I'm going to add in a Zoey story line with a mystery to solve before progressing to the mall scene with Tiffany

Reactions: fanboi

princesspitches

Oct 14, 2019
Sure it's I'm doing some rework of the story so I'm not planning on doing a public release until I work out the bugs. The actual release will have a bit different story line. I think I progressed a bit too quickly so I'm going to add in a Zoey story line with a mystery to solve before progressing to the mall scene with Tiffany
aww, thanks to you so much. You are awesome!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I noticed that when starting a new game, the names page asks for your relationship to Lola and Eva, but whatever gets entered there becomes their relation to you. For example, entering "Brother" causes their room to be labelled "Brother's room"

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I noticed that when starting a new game, the names page asks for your relationship to Lola and Eva, but whatever gets entered there becomes their relation to you. For example, entering "Brother" causes their room to be labelled "Brother's room"
Good point I changed the title for that input block. Thanks

Reactions: Reality Mode

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Because incest might be illegal in some countries. Therefore most games avoid incest like plague but allow user to install a special 'incest patch' or define relationship in-game - like this one. Or use euphemisms like 'guardian'.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Because incest might be illegal in some countries. Therefore most games avoid incest like plague but allow user to install a special 'incest patch' or define relationship in-game - like this one. Or use euphemisms like 'guardian'.
Or patreon bans incest games

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The sole reason I like this one over the hordes of identical and awful games like it is that the MC's reactions to everything are all "haha okay". It gives everything a much different spin.

Naimas

Nov 27, 2019
Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
We're all eagerly awaiting a next update, me included. Fortunately FF5 posted about some progress, so to answer a few questions:

how can i have boobs and a big ass 7u7 View attachment 469751 View attachment 469753
Well FF5 mentioned the transformation part is being worked on now, so I hope we can expect to see it soon, dunno if your pics will be it it though..

Where do i have to get panties for Missy?
I guess the next question is your answer?

Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere.
If I remember correctly you need to progress just a little more. Something to do with a key you need to obtain. (don't want to spoil)

EDIT: should have read your post better, you already have the key.. Maybe _FapForce5 can shed some light?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes