• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.3%
  • Emma

Votes: 148 17.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Max

Votes: 347 40.6%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Sadly with the android download I can only play by tapping "ignore" a 1000 times.

Is there a fix for this?

From what I can see is that it's a real nice comedy not related to any realism. I mean... come on those tits, cocks asses everything is massive

Lmao.

Hope a fix comes to android too. Would love to see how it goes

* Edit.
After trying the win version on Joiplay it won't even play.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Why does his dick have to be so damn big? This shit looks ridiculous. Immediately stopped playing after seeing that. Also the fact that like every other incest game, this just has to have sisters in it too. Why can't it ever just be a son and a mom? So generic.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I'm nearly done with an Android port. When I get that done I'll re-upload the main releases as well with the fix mentioned in OP already in place.

Thanks for the kind words about Max, by the way. She's definitely more popular than I was expecting.
A potential side effect of her being the only current LI that has sex content. (Not trying to catch hate. I like Max too.)

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Interesting game so far. I do like the humour in the dialogue and how the premise set itself up as not going to take a year to get to the sexy part. That said, the subplot of an evil [insert any kind of company here that is out to get the MC or his women] is such an overdone and tired plot. I want to see these people fuck and impregnate, not deal with a shadow cabal of criminals. It's not an interesting plot element, it just wastes my time and the dev's resources.

• Thinking Face

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The Futa character is NOT interested in women, so there's no need to worry about getting NTR'd by her. I'm not ruling out her being involved with YOU and other girls in the future, but it will never been in an NTR-type situation. MC will always be present and consenting. Again, this would only happen on Max's optional path, and even on that path it might be optional.
This game will NEVER feature:
Swinging
UHhhh.... kinda contradicting yourself here....

You say NEVER to swinging... but then say that swinging with the futa is not ruled out...

Might want to remove that from Never.

Reactions: battali0n

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
UHhhh.... kinda contradicting yourself here....

You say NEVER to swinging... but then say that swinging with the futa is not ruled out...

Might want to remove that from Never.
I'm not avoiding Max dicking the girls specifically because of backlash, but it is certainly a part of it.
The main reason is that Max is just not into girls. She is really only interested in the MC. If anything were to ever happen between her and any of the other girls it would only be at MC's request and will never involve Max's dick. Imagine something like a threesome where MC is pounding Emma while Max sucks on Emma's tits. Just an example, not necessarily something set in stone. And even if that scene were to happen, Max's involvement would be totally optional.
Did you read this bit?

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I'm impressed, i can't even remember the last time a game instantly made its way to my "must play"-list with its first release.

Compliments to the dev, looks promising in every aspect!

• Red Heart

J4s0n

Sep 30, 2020
I'm not sure if this has been answered before or I'm the first to ask, but it feels a bit too intimidating to look through all the post to find the answer. What 3D modeling software is being used?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Sadly with the android download I can only play by tapping "ignore" a 1000 times.

Is there a fix for this?

From what I can see is that it's a real nice comedy not related to any realism. I mean... come on those tits, cocks asses everything is massive

Lmao.

Hope a fix comes to android too. Would love to see how it goes

* Edit.
After trying the win version on Joiplay it won't even play.
I've tried using both options (apk and via JoiPlay) and got the same error
Really sorry to hear about this. I'm investigating. I may have to change the way the "thoughts" dialog is handled. Seems like something about the way I'm doing it doesn't work on Android, but works fine on other systems. I'm admittedly still kind of new to this, so please bear with me.

I'm not sure if this has been answered before or I'm the first to ask, but it feels a bit too intimidating to look through all the post to find the answer. What 3D modeling software is being used?
Daz3D at the moment. I hope at some point in the future to get Blender in the mix so that I can have an easier time with soft-body physics.

Reactions: PrettyQuokka

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
I do like Futa, but I wish that Max was thicc like the rest of her family. I know a potential griwth spurt was kind of hinted at, which I would love to see, but as she appears to be the most popular character, a change like that could be pretty risky.

Either way; very excited to see where things go with Emma and Rachel (hopefully not exclusivly anal)

• Red Heart

TommyDawson90

May 8, 2024
Nothing wrong with that, sizes has to match! lol

View attachment 3609941
THX for sharing...
View attachment 3609742

Overview:
After the festivities of you and your twin sister Emma's 18th birthday party, your mother sits you all down and reads you an important letter from your late father. The contents of the letter will forever alter your family dynamic. You learn that you have a...unique Heritage™ (heh). Be warned, though, as others might be out to capitalize on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: GeppettoPossum - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA-

If you downloaded the game prior to ~1pm EST on 2024-05-07, you'll need to apply this hotfix:

View attachment 3609695 View attachment 3609697 View attachment 3609701 View attachment 3609704 View attachment 3609707 View attachment 3609708 View attachment 3609709 View attachment 3609710 View attachment 3609711 View attachment 3609713
The game is amazing, good work!

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I do hope that there will be a turning point of at least optional sharing with Max. What's the point of all that cock if only the MC (us) are allowed to have fun with it?
Yes, some people are insecure little babies when it comes to sex, but I happen to want my harem to fuck.

Also, Betty is 10/10. I am desperately looking foward to more Betty content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lxh123

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Dev, just my 2 cents, but, the polls about characters or kinks/fetishes here are sometimes garbage, since if you can't see the users (there is an option that allows others to see the users and thus know if they really are users or alt accounts) one can practically create several "burner" accounts and manipulate the Poll, and believe me that happens :KEK: (It's quite common to see that in reviews, until some mod removes them).

This is what i mean by viewing the vote, the votes appear in red so one can mark and see the users.

In short, don't trust these polls too much unless you can see the users.
Dev has already explained that this poll isn't going to be used to determine future content. It's just a popularity contest for fun/curiosity.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I do hope that there will be a turning point of at least optional sharing with Max. What's the point of all that cock if only the MC (us) are allowed to have fun with it?
Yes, some people are insecure little babies when it comes to sex, but I happen to want my harem to fuck.

Also, Betty is 10/10. I am desperately looking foward to more Betty content.
Wow, some people don't know the meaning of the word no huh? Fucking hypocrites.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I do like Futa, but I wish that Max was thicc like the rest of her family. I know a potential griwth spurt was kind of hinted at, which I would love to see, but as she appears to be the most popular character, a change like that could be pretty risky.

Either way; very excited to see where things go with Emma and Rachel (hopefully not exclusivly anal)
Definitely not exclusively anal, Rachel's just really into that. :)

Reactions: Loorn

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I've made some adjustments to the code. If there's any Android users on here that could give this a try, let me know if you still get errors:

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes