• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 12.0%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 344 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Aug 29, 2021
Different strokes for different folks. I've made the OP very clear about what to expect in this game. If it's not your cup of tea, I'm sure there's other games on this site where you can get your rocks off.
Dev i wanna just say no idea what is in your head and why you like man with tits probably ill never understand cuz there is no need ,good luck with your game in 8 billion people some one will defo support this take care

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Different strokes for different folks. I've made the OP very clear about what to expect in this game. If it's not your cup of tea, I'm sure there's other games on this site where you can get your rocks off.

Good thing this game won't have NTR. :)
Regardles, dev needs to fix that option with Max that causes it to crash if you reject her.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Dev i wanna just say no idea what is in your head and why you like man with tits probably ill never understand cuz there is no need ,good luck with your game in 8 billion people some one will defo support this take care
Oh, how sad it must be, to be so insecure in your heterosexuality, that you'd let something as insignificant as a little extra plumbing stop you from enjoying a beautiful woman. Considering Max's commanding lead in the "favorite girl" poll(almost 50%), I'd say your opinion is, very much, in the minority here.

Regardles, dev needs to fix that option with Max that causes it to crash if you reject her.
Dev already fixed it. It was a single typo in the code. There's a bugfix file available for download on the OP.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Oh, how sad it must be, to be so insecure in your heterosexuality, that you'd let something as insignificant as a little extra plumbing stop you from enjoying a beautiful woman. Considering Max's commanding lead in the "favorite girl" poll(almost 50%), I'd say your opinion is, very much, in the minority here.

Dev already fixed it. It was a single typo in the code. There's a bugfix file available for download on the OP.
I'm nearly done with an Android port. When I get that done I'll re-upload the main releases as well with the fix mentioned in OP already in place.

Thanks for the kind words about Max, by the way. She's definitely more popular than I was expecting.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This looks like a fun one, just ignore the futa and remember to apply the patch so it wont be forced, hope futa wont be a big part of the game, prefer a solo harem route

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
...am wondering how that poll will change with time......
..still salty ma fav...is in 4th place......shit taste all u guys have.....
View attachment 3612316
Don't worry. I was more or less just curious what the user-base here thought of my characters. The results are not going to determine how much of each character I put in the updates.

any plans for sleep sex, drunk sex, BDSM, impregnation, roleplay, etc?
Sleep sex- NO (I'm not ruling out some voyeur stuff- perhaps accidentally seeing someone nude sleeping, but the MC is not going to take advantage of the girls).
Drunk sex- NO (I guess unless they are both drunk? I'm not a fan of taking advantage of inebriated people)
BDSM- Definitely nothing too hardcore. Jury's still out on this one.
Impreg- 100% YES
Roleplay- Certainly a possibility, but don't expect master/slave or furry stuff

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I know there will be at least 2 more characters, but I'm keeping my cards close to chest as far as that goes.
I'm glad that you ain't going to be having a huge harem. Too many Li's to get through which means you could be waiting forever and a day to get to your favourites.

But you saying theres at least 2 more characters to be added. That's got me really curious. I'm assuming (hoping) that you'll be sticking with the family theme....now if thats the case, according to the family tree there isnt anyone left alive. Well the great grandparents maybe because they just have "???" so that neither confirms or denies that they are still alive or not but they would be in their 90s. Its a shame that the grandmothers are dead (or are they?) because these types of games really don't have enough gilfs!!

So yeah i'm very curious as to who you have in mind to add :unsure:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm glad that you ain't going to be having a huge harem. Too many Li's to get through which means you could be waiting forever and a day to get to your favourites.

But you saying theres at least 2 more characters to be added. That's got me really curious. I'm assuming (hoping) that you'll be sticking with the family theme....now if thats the case, according to the family tree there isnt anyone left alive. Well the great grandparents maybe because they just have "???" so that neither confirms or denies that they are still alive or not but they would be in their 90s. Its a shame that the grandmothers are dead (or are they?) because these types of games really don't have enough gilfs!!

So yeah i'm very curious as to who you have in mind to add :unsure:
Well I can tell you for sure it won't be the great-grandparents. The ??? really just means John couldn't find the info when he was doing his research, as they never immigrated to the US. Overseas records are a crapshoot, especially when it comes to Eastern Europe.
Also, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about OLD ladies. That's not really my thing. Sorry to disappoint. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Well I can tell you for sure it won't be the great-grandparents. The ??? really just means John couldn't find the info when he was doing his research, as they never immigrated to the US. Overseas records are a crapshoot, especially when it comes to Eastern Europe.
Also, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about OLD ladies. That's not really my thing. Sorry to disappoint. :ROFLMAO:
Im not talking super old but ya know, a little more....mature, 60 being the limit haha

Reactions: GeppettoPossum
Aug 29, 2021
stop you from enjoying a beautiful woman. Considering Max's commanding lead in the "favorite girl" poll(almost 50%), I'd say your opinion is, very much, in the minority here.
That means my mind is in the right direction that i like real women with pussy and tits then i will gladly take the minority thank you very much :cool:...you can take your "favorite girl" or whatever he is and enjoy yourself thanks because defo that is not a"she"

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Updated OP with hotfixed uploads. Also included the first Android release. The GUI is still a bit wonky in places but should be fully playable.

-GP

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blobbo66 and Lerd0

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
...am wondering how that poll will change with time......
..still salty ma fav...is in 4th place......shit taste all u guys have.....
View attachment 3612316
It really is a cruel poll. All the girls are perfect, so it's a near-impossible choice between them. Max is my favorite, by a very slim margin, but it'd be impossible for me to pick one for second place, it's a 5-way tie for me.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes