• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 12.0%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 344 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

Just tried this game and it's a nice game :)
So many BIG Boobas and a very BIG cock, characters's perversion levels over 9000 :love:

What else do you want?

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Great Game. Don't have anything bad to say about the game. The Dev did his diligence, and it's written well. People are really trying to skew Max into being active. Dev, i will just say that it's not worth it and don't even hear the harem people, the NTR people, or the in-between. Just as it is, it will be fine, and people won't go ape shit saying all kinds of shits.
The problem lies in how you handled Max, as she has a big dick and people are more eager for her to go with the cliche rape futa trope. I think if you gave her a small dick and gave her the Shauna (WVM) treatment, which, to be honest, is a good route in the trans variant, people wouldn't be bitching so much. Now, i think her design is fine, so go full steam with it. I just think it would have been a bigger hit with a small dick, given her petite frame and her demeanor.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Great Game. Don't have anything bad to say about the game. The Dev did his diligence, and it's written well. People are really trying to skew Max into being active. Dev, i will just say that it's not worth it and don't even hear the harem people, the NTR people, or the in-between. Just as it is, it will be fine, and people won't go ape shit saying all kinds of shits.
The problem lies in how you handled Max, as she has a big dick and people are more eager for her to go with the cliche rape futa trope. I think if you gave her a small dick and gave her the Shauna (WVM) treatment, which, to be honest, is a good route in the trans variant, people wouldn't be bitching so much. Now, i think her design is fine, so go full steam with it. I just think it would have been a bigger hit with a small dick, given her petite frame and her demeanor.
from what i can tell, people are bitching because there is futa in the game period, no matter what her size is or if she is dom/sub.

its pretty funny, they should cry harder because the complaining wont change a thing

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
I can't play the game without a error of game script every second. I put the hotfix and it stills bugging. What can i do?

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I agree 100% with you, but with Max being a futa, changing that aspect of her would mean a change would need to be made to MC because having both genitalia causes affects from both mutation

• Thinking Face

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I tried on the Android version and it is also like that. I have to ignore and miss scenes and even if I keep pressing ignore, after a while they continue to appear
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this. I figured there'd be bugs on the Android release. Are you saying it's happening on other versions as well?

EDIT:
You're not playing on JoiPlay are you? I have an APK in the OP to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: danissj

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this. I figured there'd be bugs on the Android release. Are you saying it's happening on other versions as well?

EDIT:
You're not playing on JoiPlay are you? I have an APK in the OP to use.
I tried both versions and it's the same. I don't know what happen. I can barely play the game. I have to skip and skip renders

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I agree 100% with you, but with Max being a futa, changing that aspect of her would mean a change would need to be made to MC because having both genitalia causes affects from both mutation
Someone's been paying attention to the lore. :)

As far as the size of Max's dick goes- I understand where you all are coming from.
The thing with Shauna though is that she hates her dick and it never gets used (really). What's the point, then?
Max loves her dick (for the most part) and it will get used plenty, just not on other girls.
Due to her being part of this family, her dick IS bigger than it normally would be. Remember, this is a universe where Futas exist but are somewhat rare. As far as this family goes Max seems to be the first one that popped up. Influence from her father's genes perhaps?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I tried both versions and it's the same. I don't know what happen. I can barely play the game. I have to skip and skip renders
Can anyone else with an Android device give the APK a try? I can't seem to replicate this issue on my end.

Reactions: danissj

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
Awesome first release! thou will there be more family members involved? like other aunts, cousins etc. will the possibly of women outside the family jumping in?

• Red Heart

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Awesome first release! thou will there be more family members involved? like other aunts, cousins etc. will the possibly of women outside the family jumping in?
This is going to be pretty compact, cast-wise. I have at least 2 other characters planned, but I'm not going to spoil anything. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Tried it.
In my opinion it's pretty good, character features are heavily exaggerated but that's kind of the point lore-wise and it was more humorous than off putting for me.

Regarding the much debated futa, don't have anything against it especially since if it's avoidable (not a fan of futa on male) and if the scenes are spread out between the characters, I see max is polling well but hopefully it won't be all about this character. Either way the dev should follow his vision and not be too influenced by the bickering on here.

One negative I'll give is as a huge fan of milfs, the moms face is kinda ugly lol, in a way she does look kinda inbred but lore-wise she should look normal due to the special genetics. :KEK:

Lastly I didn't really notice any major English language issues either, not sure what the other user was talking about.

• Red Heart

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Tried it.
In my opinion it's pretty good, character features are heavily exaggerated but that's kind of the point lore-wise and it was more humorous than off putting for me.

Regarding the much debated futa, don't have anything against it especially since if it's avoidable (not a fan of futa on male) and if the scenes are spread out between the characters, I see max is polling well but hopefully it won't be all about this character. Either way the dev should follow his vision and not be too influenced by the bickering on here.

One negative I'll give is as a huge fan of milfs, the moms face is kinda ugly lol, in a way she does look kinda inbred but lore-wise she should look normal due to the special genetics. :KEK:

Lastly I didn't really notice any major English language issues either, not sure what the other user was talking about.
Fair enough. Not all characters are going to be to everyone's tastes. I wanted a mother character that didn't look like she was 25. Betty & Gennie are variations of the same base model, FWIW.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hehe, no worries about that here. Around 20% of this first update is futa stuff. And based on the poll responses, it seems people quite like her (moreso than I expected even).
Dev, just my 2 cents, but, the polls about characters or kinks/fetishes here are sometimes garbage, since if you can't see the users (there is an option that allows others to see the users and thus know if they really are users or alt accounts) one can practically create several "burner" accounts and manipulate the Poll, and believe me that happens :KEK: (It's quite common to see that in reviews, until some mod removes them).

This is what i mean by viewing the vote, the votes appear in red so one can mark and see the users.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, don't trust these polls too much unless you can see the users.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes