• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.2%
  • Emma

Votes: 149 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Max

Votes: 349 40.7%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for all the great (and depraved ;) ) shit I've found on this site over the years, so I definitely recognize this site's importance
Your welcome! Your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated by us degenerates.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”
This is so true.

Peace.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The father's explanation in the letter seems logic and makes perfect sense!

I don't get why those paytreon smugs and payment service provider hypocrites are unable to understand it!

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
I've updated the developer notes for more clarity in the OP, but Max's dick is for the MC only. :)
Letting her use her dick on the other girls opens up a whole can of worms I'm not sure I want to deal with.
Was excited to play but then I read this meh there was potential for the game to be more interesting then just being a very generic harem game with just a futa added to the harem, I was going to skip it only based on this but I still decided to give it a try and see for myself and I did not like what I played the game feels souless like a game I already played a thousand times already also the site is already oversaturated with male x futa games we need more futa x female in games

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Was excited to play but then I read this meh hard pass the site is already oversaturated with male x futa games we need more futa x female in games
To tell the truth, I don’t mind in such games where Mc has a harem, and among them there is a person close to Mc and is a futa and they just worked out together with girl, or only in the presence of Mc... especially knowing that this futa is a close person, I don’t I see nothing wrong with this... the main thing is that the game really looks beautiful and good luck GeppettoPossum

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
To tell the truth, I don’t mind in such games where Mc has a harem, and among them there is a person close to Mc and is a futa and they just worked out together with girl, or only in the presence of Mc... especially knowing that this futa is a close person, I don’t I see nothing wrong with this... the main thing is that the game really looks beautiful and good luck GeppettoPossum
Meh personally just not interested the futa genre is already oversaturated with futadom and male x futa games so its no longer new or exciting I much prefer futa x female and I also think harem games are oversaturated and boring as fuck I was hoping this one would at least try to spice things up with a futa rival, swinging or threesomes at the very least something and not just be another generic harem game with bimbos with big tits and a lackluster story, but anyways hard pass the game is not for me I tried it but I did not like it it was boring and I was falling asleep , so I will skipping this one for future releases maybe in the future the dev actually makes an interesting game with a good futa character that isn't forced in to a male harem to do his bidding and not this generic game we seen already a thousand times maybe then I will give the new game another try.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Meh personally just not interested the futa genre is already oversaturated with futadom and male x futa games so its no longer new or exciting I much prefer futa x female and I also think harem games are oversaturated and boring as fuck I was hoping this one would at least try to spice things up with a futa rival, swinging or threesomes at the very least something and not just be another generic harem game with bimbos with big tits and a lackluster story
In such a game, I don’t see that a rival or a futa rival is needed... especially since this is partly an incest project and was created in an unusual and beautiful way

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just don't understand why you'd leave a review for a game that you admit you don't even like the premise of? It just reeks of bad faith.
Not to mention they're misrepresenting just about everything in the game. I haven't even added any harem aspects yet...
Get used to it... now you understand the essence of people, they didn’t give time to the game, they immediately give the game a low rating... in many ways the game is like that, usually they even give 1 star without knowing the essence of the game...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just don't understand why you'd leave a review for a game that you admit you don't even like the premise of? It just reeks of bad faith.
Not to mention they're misrepresenting just about everything in the game. I haven't even added any harem aspects yet...
Just ignore it... this websites userbase is mostly comprised of retards... best to just ignore them.

So what do I have to do with it? not me lol looking for a futa rival... I was just projecting what that dude said who was unhappy about the lack of a futa rival...
Dude is probs a cuck... that wants FutaNTR... literally no other explanation for wanting a futa rival... or a rival that does anything sexual with LIs to begin with... it's a fetish thing for those people...

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
So what do I have to do with it? not me lol looking for a futa rival... I was just projecting what that dude said who was unhappy about the lack of a futa rival...
Lol! You're right! I didn't see that cos my eyes glazed over reading it. :ROFLMAO:
Each to their own. Myself I'm looking for a futa co-pilot. A futa sidekick. A good cop to my bad cop, if you know what I mean.
I'm saying I want to see Max help me spitroast some sexy ladies just so we're clear. Double the cum, double the fun.

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Why make his dick so ridiculously massive like that? that's fucking stupid, it's so offputting seeing something so grotesque!

There's a difference between being big and whatever's supposed to be going on there.
There is such a thing as TOO big, ya know!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes