Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How do you defeat the trollo, I have used all the water splashing and distrtactions, and die through all the other options. Is there a combination of options to use during these fights??? or is it just random options????

I have wasted so much time on it and its frustrating trying all the combinations for half an hour!!!

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
How do you defeat the trollo, I have used all the water splashing and distrtactions, and die through all the other options. Is there a combination of options to use during these fights??? or is it just random options????

I have wasted so much time on it and its frustrating trying all the combinations for half an hour!!!
It's combinations, but some monster are stronger than others. The troll needs the Orc skill. You can get hints by reading the library books. ;)

I would advice at least starting with the Succubus, Goblin, Tethis. During fights there are good options, those good options only work once, so there's no need to do the same thing twice. If you've figured out which ones are good and you can't win the fight, you're gonna need to do another enemy first to get extra options. Hope this helps, sorry for the frustration!

Reactions: Pink Man

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
It's possible to make it through the fights completely unscathed if you've done things in the right order. If you're finding that all the options hurt you, you can't beat the monster yet.

Reactions: Gurdin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The boss after the minotaur
OK, I don't know which monster you mean. Must've missed it sorry, I thought I did(hehehee) all of them in this version.
[edit]
No, I don't know what kind of monster you might be referring to, I just played through all the areas in the game but can't find any called Nurana

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Lovely images!
But I still don't know who gives the task to find her or where I could find her...
it's the next, automatically started fight after your victory over the centaur.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
That's odd because when I bested the centaur I didn't get to fight another woman/monster :[
:oops: simply because it's no centaur but minotaur, damn mythical creatures.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes