Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Gurdin, will the new game you're working on called Warriors of Legend have monster girls in it? If so, could you tell us a few of the types or are you going to keep that a secret?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Gurdin, will the new game you're working on called Warriors of Legend have monster girls in it? If so, could you tell us a few of the types or are you going to keep that a secret?
The prologue already has a Holstaur in it. The release I'm working on right now has a dryad. One of the party members will be a demon-girl, one is a water spirit (Kind of slime-like), one is a goblin and the last one is a half-wolf. So I think all of them count as monster girls. The party members will have recurring scenes.

right now I'm working on all the content for map two, where you gather your party. After that you'll go to map three, where I'll continue to add quests and characters, most of which will be monster girls. The types will depend on polls. I do want to add a centaur at least. If you have any favorites I could keep them in mind for polls. ;)

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
The prologue already has a Holstaur in it. The release I'm working on right now has a dryad. One of the party members will be a demon-girl, one is a water spirit (Kind of slime-like), one is a goblin and the last one is a half-wolf. So I think all of them count as monster girls. The party members will have recurring scenes.

right now I'm working on all the content for map two, where you gather your party. After that you'll go to map three, where I'll continue to add quests and characters, most of which will be monster girls. The types will depend on polls. I do want to add a centaur at least. If you have any favorites I could keep them in mind for polls. ;)
Well, if you're looking for a possible type to add to the polls there are three I could recommend which are unique from the ones you've already listed. You could pick your favorite one from the three to add to the polls if you like, and I could add links to them from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia (if that's allowed) so you can get a better understanding of them. However, you seem to be the type who knows a lot about monster girls so I'm sure you're already familiar with these three.

The first is a Dhampir, which is a sort of half-human/half-vampire kind of mutation. They don't really get along with vampires too well.
The second is a Titania. They are the queen of the fairies.
The third is a Houri, they're a sort of love angel that serves their goddess Eros.

If any one of those three interest you feel free to add them to the polls. If not, that's okay too. Good luck with your game by the way, I'm really looking forward to it.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
This game have pregnancy and impregnation?
Some creampies yes, but not really focused on impregnation. Maybe I'll do something like that in 'Warriors of Legend'.

Well, if you're looking for a possible type to add to the polls there are three I could recommend which are unique from the ones you've already listed. You could pick your favorite one from the three to add to the polls if you like, and I could add links to them from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia (if that's allowed) so you can get a better understanding of them. However, you seem to be the type who knows a lot about monster girls so I'm sure you're already familiar with these three.

The first is a Dhampir, which is a sort of half-human/half-vampire kind of mutation. They don't really get along with vampires too well.
The second is a Titania. They are the queen of the fairies.
The third is a Houri, they're a sort of love angel that serves their goddess Eros.

If any one of those three interest you feel free to add them to the polls. If not, that's okay too. Good luck with your game by the way, I'm really looking forward to it.
Don't know Houri. But it sounds interesting. I know both Dhampir and Titania. Maybe I'll go with those, but maybe I'll go with vampire and fairy, because people will know exactly what they're voting for. Of course in the case of Titania I could do multiple stages. Starting off with other fairies and working your way up to Titania. I'll definitely keep these in mind for the next poll. ;)

HeroPrinny94

Feb 13, 2019
Do you need a potion for the Purple haired elf girl in the caverns? I dont have one and now Im trapped in a loop and would have to start all over again...

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Do you need a potion for the Purple haired elf girl in the caverns? I dont have one and now Im trapped in a loop and would have to start all over again...
Okay, spoiler time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the meantime, Gurdin, the game is complete, right? So why not put it on Itch along with Innkeeper, since they now allow adult games? Hentasia's definitely worth some bucks to throw down, and it might garner more visibility for the Patreon.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
I mean, I could do that (It takes, like, about 3-4 hours to finish), but a complete save isn't gonna do you much good, because once the boss is defeated, well... There's no going back, so my only criticism of this game is that, unless you know that beforehand, you aren't gonna have a save where you can replay scenes, and the scene with the boss is unattainable. I've made that mistake, so now I have to replay to get all the scene replays.

EDIT: Okay, the pink text over a dark background is a pain at the beginning, where you have to input your name, but that's it, it's p. good.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
In the meantime, Gurdin, the game is complete, right? So why not put it on Itch along with Innkeeper, since they now allow adult games? Hentasia's definitely worth some bucks to throw down, and it might garner more visibility for the Patreon.
That's a good idea. I was planning to look into that and possibly other ways of getting stuff out there. I've been pretty busy, so mostly focusing on getting some actual work done on the current project. I'll soon have some more time on my hands, so I'll be getting that done too. And with soon I mean about 2-3 weeks from now.

I mean, I could do that (It takes, like, about 3-4 hours to finish), but a complete save isn't gonna do you much good, because once the boss is defeated, well... There's no going back, so my only criticism of this game is that, unless you know that beforehand, you aren't gonna have a save where you can replay scenes, and the scene with the boss is unattainable. I've made that mistake, so now I have to replay to get all the scene replays.

EDIT: Okay, the pink text over a dark background is a pain at the beginning, where you have to input your name, but that's it, it's p. good.
It's been a while since I worked on the script, but I could try and see if there's some way to add unlockable replays. Or better said, a way that I can figure out. ;)

Reactions: kratoscar2008

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

No centaur? Well thanks for spiraling me into depression.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
The game is now available on itch.io for all of you who don't like the monthly patreon thing!
So here ya go:

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The game is now available on itch.io for all of you who don't like the monthly patreon thing!
So here ya go:
Nice. Congrats.
Maybe try to get it on steam?
Those make a banker in there with proper marketing, a few extra bucks is fine.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Mmm, yeah. Definitely worth more than a buck. I'd say... $7-15 is probably fine. And keep it a minimum, so folks could donate if they felt like it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes