Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Maybe one of these strikes your fancy:

Not sure if it's gonna be good enough for you in terms of romance, one of them is in the brothel. The other one will be weaved into the story more. Personally really like the second one. ;)
Top for Brothel and bottom for romance. and yeah they are great!

Reactions: SYRE and Gurdin

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
how much content is in the game?
Right now there's 16 women in the game that have scenes. One of them has 2. Right now I'm working on the final version on the game, adding more women and scenes. You can download the free version to get an idea of what the game is like. :)

I also just released the last version that will be released as the extended, you can find it on the patreon of course:

Now it's version 0.861:
- Added more music variety (Thanks Zelse Windarrow!)
- Added a possibility to replay enemy H-scenes from the world map, by request
- Changed the titlescreen and credits screen

A quick preview to also give more of an idea of the amount of content:
title.jpg

Currently working on the scenes for the other characters and more for some of the existing ones.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Right now there's 16 women in the game that have scenes. One of them has 2. Right now I'm working on the final version on the game, adding more women and scenes. You can download the free version to get an idea of what the game is like. :)

I also just released the last version that will be released as the extended, you can find it on the patreon of course:

Now it's version 0.861:
- Added more music variety (Thanks Zelse Windarrow!)
- Added a possibility to replay enemy H-scenes from the world map, by request
- Changed the titlescreen and credits screen

A quick preview to also give more of an idea of the amount of content:
View attachment 183431

Currently working on the scenes for the other characters and more for some of the existing ones.
That Minotaur looks pretty sexy, Aaaaaargh all of them are beautiful!

Reactions: Gurdin

JohnFitzgerald

Nov 25, 2017
is there an easy way to see all the scenes from a menu or something?

edit: nevermind, i read the latest patchnotes.
@Gurdin great game and lovely artwork! Though i wish i could choose where to cum at the end of the scenes or have more variety in that regard. but keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: SYRE and Gurdin

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
I cannot seem to find the Orc either. Been to each area multiple times. Cant walk down west beach without an error. The error is after I have beaten the troll.

EDIT: Orc is on top of mount gurdin. walk around farosa

Last edited:

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
So the only disappointing thing is that there is only ever one character in the brothel. Is there only one in the public version of this game?

mrkirby

Jan 28, 2018
I cannot seem to find the Orc either. Been to each area multiple times. Cant walk down west beach without an error. The error is after I have beaten the troll.

Thanks you for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: Neowyndz

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018

The error should be fixed in the latest version (v0.861) that's on my patreon. Which version were you playing?

So the only disappointing thing is that there is only ever one character in the brothel. Is there only one in the public version of this game?
In the latest version there's 3 women in the brothel, all with one scene. They will all get another scene later, but I still gotta draw them. ;)

is there an easy way to see all the scenes from a menu or something?

edit: nevermind, i read the latest patchnotes.
@Gurdin great game and lovely artwork! Though i wish i could choose where to cum at the end of the scenes or have more variety in that regard. but keep up the good work!
That's a pretty good idea, to give a bit more interaction in the scenes. I won't be adding that to this game at this point in development. But I might do something with that in future projects. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
The art is off the charts...really awesome i hope the dev add a little more interactive elements to the game...
What kind of interactive elements do you mean exactly? In general to the gameplay, or just the sexy content?

And thanks for the compliment ;)

Reactions: Laxus Flash

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
What kind of interactive elements do you mean exactly? In general to the gameplay, or just the sexy content?

And thanks for the compliment ;)
Welcome and you deserve all the thanks your getting... So now the suggestions:
For example a map and moves icons in combat like in lust and power instead of text based choices and more longer and complex missions, multiple sex scenes with same characters, animated sex scenes instead of one frame and more variety in mission objectives...for example right now you go to a good girl she points you to a bad girl you defeat her and then give a gift to the good girl then finished...so it would be a lot more better if you mix things up and basically make unique types of missions for each girl, and a skills based combat system would be a lot more engaging...that should be it for now
BONUS: Oh and i think it'll only be justice to your art if the completed game has atleast 50 girls to plug:cool:
P.S.- Exotic Monster girls are totally my thing (and probably yours too) so i have high hopes for your game, so don't rush and take your time and enjoy making itAnd a little less female dominantion and more of male dominantion would make sense since the MC has the power to make girls horny and not the other way around...just saying.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes