Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Sooo... even Goblins and Tethis and Orcs and such?

Please be musclebabe, please be musclebabe...
And given some of the other races (dwarven woman, Frost Giant), I think my hopes will be answered!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.83
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.83
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

yeah I'm waiting for Android Version...

Thanks sir...

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I ran into a few errors while playing the game, here is one of them. It happened when fighting the troll on the beach, I went to the library before and learned something about trolls splashing water, so I tried it and I got this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't beat her using the other choices so I guess you have to use this option

Reactions: Gurdin

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I ran into a few errors while playing the game, here is one of them. It happened when fighting the troll on the beach, I went to the library before and learned something about trolls splashing water, so I tried it and I got this :
Real quick reaction to this problem before I continue drawing. ;) I found the problem and will fix the official builds asap. To get around for now it you could fight the succubus first and not use the environment option. It'll define the environment variable, which should be done at the start of the trollfight, but I messed up. I also noticed it being a possible problem in other fights. Thanks for the heads up!

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
there was some people talking about breast sizes I would like to say that I think it makes a game a little better if all sizes are inclued into it so everyone has something mr game dev there are two that does not hav sex senes it is the troll and the ghost on this version I would like to be able to revisit the ones I had already fucked some

Aug 7, 2018
how do you know the line 2905??
The error mentions both the exact line and what caused the problem

File "game/script.rpy", line 2905, in script
jump WestBeaWestBeachWhatToDo
ScriptError: could not find label 'WestBeaWestBeachWhatToDo'.

If you were asking how to search for specific lines in scripts:
open Goto (Ctrl+G) and just enter the line you want to jump to.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Updated the download links on Patreon, so those bugs that were mentioned mainly to do with the troll and west beach are now fixed. Download the updated version from the same post on patreon:

I've also noticed some people sharing free links of the latest version. It makes me sad, but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, and it's a bit of a compliment I guess? Do note that I work hard to draw all the characters and their scenes, supporting my patreon will at some point result in more time for me to spend on these projects, which is both good for quality and the amount of updates. I do like as many people as possible to enjoy my games, so I hope you all have a lot of fun. Those versions will quickly become older as I update the game though, just so you know. ;)

Sooo... even Goblins and Tethis and Orcs and such?

Please be musclebabe, please be musclebabe...
And given some of the other races (dwarven woman, Frost Giant), I think my hopes will be answered!
They are indeed musclebabes my friend! ;) Goblin is shortstack though.

there was some people talking about breast sizes I would like to say that I think it makes a game a little better if all sizes are inclued into it so everyone has something mr game dev there are two that does not hav sex senes it is the troll and the ghost on this version I would like to be able to revisit the ones I had already fucked some
The troll and ghost are in the latest version. I agree there should be something for everyone. Also, the thing I'm into switches around every now an then.

Hope you make it a reality then, also maybe make some brown elf? Drows are great but so are brown elves, make it so is one of the "incentives" the MC gets for joining them. Good look with the project.

Currently in the proces of adding a brown elf to the brothel, but don't worry! I like your idea, so I'm planning to make and even browner elf to join the Draw. ;)

Also, a great many thanks to all the people complimenting the game, I can't get to you all individually, but I do read 'em all! Love it! Thanks so much!

Reactions: WatermelonDx

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Is there anyway to repeat scenes from the monsters. I want me more of that tethys booty, matey.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it worth to download? i have an older Version and i can´t see any changelog in op?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Is there anyway to repeat scenes from the monsters. I want me more of that tethys booty, matey.
Will look into getting a replay mode in there! So at this time, sorry, no.

is it worth to download? i have an older Version and i can´t see any changelog in op?
0.6 has 8 characters with scenes. 0.83 has 14 women with scenes total, so 6 more for the time being. The latest additions were the troll and frost giant scenes. So it depends which version you played last I guess? Currently working on 2 more brothel characters, who will have multiple scenes eventually, depending on how much gold you put down of course. After they are in the game with one scene ready, I'll continue to expand the Dark Elf (main villain) story.

Reactions: F9Zoney
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes