Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone else get errors walking down west beach?
Based on my amateur analysis of the problem, I think that I am either missing some script in my file, or the dev used two very slightly different names for what happens after the 2hp heal you get.

Reactions: Gurdin

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
This looks like something I'd enjoy, however...I can't seem to extract the files from the rar, says things are missing/corrupt. It very well might be something on my end, but has anyone else had any issue with the latest version? Or any insight as to what could be something to try on my end?

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
Would love to play...if anyone can unpack the .RAR file! Seriously I've tried like, three or four different programs and they all give an ERROR. Can anybody help?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey! I like your Artwork very much. ^^
Did u have plans for a Minotaur-Woman? :eek:

That would be awesome. ^^ And could be a good story with the Dark Elf. ^^
I really like the idea of a minotaur woman. So I'll most likely add it in the final version. Although I have some other things planned first. Patience is key! ;)

As said above, or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very fun game! Love the graphics! Would be nice with a progress bar so you know when you completed the version :)
Progress bar is a good idea. Priority is on a replay menu. Although that could possibly function as a progress bar in a way. I'll have to see.

Would love to play...if anyone can unpack the .RAR file! Seriously I've tried like, three or four different programs and they all give an ERROR. Can anybody help?
the official releases are .zip files so, I can't really help you there. You could try the public release though:

Does anyone else get errors walking down west beach?
Based on my amateur analysis of the problem, I think that I am either missing some script in my file, or the dev used two very slightly different names for what happens after the 2hp heal you get.
The problem should be fixed in the latest release:
If it still doesn't work, please let me know too, mistakes are bound to happen with all these re-uploads. Hope you could enjoy the rest of the game just fine!

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Just put up a new release:
It adds two women to the brothel, both with scenes. In that post I've also mentioned a list of characters with scenes that are in the game. I'll copy pasta it here, as an answer to the questions about the amount of content:

- The Forest Goddess in the intro
- The Dark Elf Meralya

- Karina (human fighter)
- Succubus
- Gurdina (Dwarf)
- Goblin
- Ariel (Mermaid)
- Tethis
- Farosa (Frost Giant)
- Troll
- Ghisaya (Ghost woman)
- Orc

And in the brothel:
- Ka'Jahri (Toilin girl, original race, furry)
- Gilori (Glaxi, original race, inspired by twi'lek, has smaller breasts for those who were asking for that. :D)
- Meluna (Wood Elf, Tan elf in this world basically)

So, 15 in total. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

Is there any anal in this? If so, how much?
None at the moment. There will be some added in future updates, I'll be sure to mention it when I do. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.85
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Cool, got it from svs already for free
Pretty sure that's one version earlier. In any case, if you enjoy the game, please consider supporting the patreon still. Currently I'm creating this in my free time, but I still have a job to pay the bills. If people enjoy the game and support it, I'll be able to make more content of better quality. Doing this full-time would be hella awesome!

Reactions: SYRE

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018

New version just released, check it out! It's now possible to return to the Nether Caves to the Dark Elf Meralya. :D

Is there Console commands
I have finished the game I just want to play around
I haven't added anything like this, so unless Ren'Py has some natural stuff going on, no. It should be possible to get into the script though.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Just make the dark elf one of her henchmen. You could probably do something like she doesnt wants to fuck you but Drow makes her do it as part of the deal of joining her. Defrosting the ice queen could work and off the top of my head none of the current characters share that archetype. Im just fan of brown characters (If my avatar isnt a giveaway) so i like romance better for them.
Maybe one of these strikes your fancy:

Not sure if it's gonna be good enough for you in terms of romance, one of them is in the brothel. The other one will be weaved into the story more. Personally really like the second one. ;)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes