Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
so your virtual keyboard has no keys? :WutFace:
what is your android version? do you have this problem only in this game?
i used the latest nightly build of ren'py, this might cause problems
but there were also significant changes in android support of ren'py lately, eg. anything below android 4.4 is no longer supported
My android version is 6.0.1

I type in the name and press enter but nothing happens.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hmm... you are the 2nd one with this problem in the last days
and the ren'py changelog states, that the enter key is submitted to the input no matter what
the fix was probably not that successful
do you use a custom keyboard maybe?
or have you tried to turn off spellcheck or word prediction?

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
hmm... you are the 2nd one with this problem in the last days
and the ren'py changelog states, that the enter key is submitted to the input no matter what
the fix was probably not that successful
do you use a custom keyboard maybe?
or have you tried to turn off spellcheck or word prediction?
I tried turning off both spellcheck and word prediction but it still does not work for me unfortunately...
I will keep on checking for future android versions, i hope i get to play the game, the theme and art seen

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Bug I found... useing the skills learned from previous monster battles are completly buged...
used Goblin punch against Thetis... text described how the Goblin girl responded on being targeted.
Next Battle used the Goblin punch against Succubus... this time Thetis complained about me useing the same attack twice
These issues will be fixed next time I update the builds. It was a problem with not resetting some variables.

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Wow! Thanks for making this! Some people seem to have an issues with it though. I don't think it would help if I made a build directly from the project? Although I could remove the naming, and just give a standard name. So people on android could get past the naming thing.

Pretty nice game. Love the writing and the art is lovely and charming. Though you make it too easy to side with the Drow/Dark Elf, would let the world burn just to put a baby in her belly :D
Bahahahaha! Yeah, I know that feel. ;) Thanks so much for the compliments!

Reactions: kratoscar2008

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Wow! Thanks for making this! Some people seem to have an issues with it though. I don't think it would help if I made a build directly from the project? Although I could remove the naming, and just give a standard name. So people on android could get past the naming thing.
for those with problems when entering the name, try using another virtual keyboard or better the standard one
in another of my ports a guy could solve this exact problem by using another virtual keyboard

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Bahahahaha! Yeah, I know that feel. ;) Thanks so much for the compliments!
Hope you make it a reality then, also maybe make some brown elf? Drows are great but so are brown elves, make it so is one of the "incentives" the MC gets for joining them. Good look with the project.

Reactions: Gurdin

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018

Released a new version for patrons, several characters now have scenes there, that are not in the free version:
- Frost giant
- Orc
- Troll
- Ghost
- Toilin (Furry one in the brothel)
- Aria the High elf childhood friend

Hope you make it a reality then, also maybe make some brown elf? Drows are great but so are brown elves, make it so is one of the "incentives" the MC gets for joining them. Good look with the project.
Ah yes, gotta love the tan elves. ;) I'll consider it, maybe she'll be one for the brothel.

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thanks so much for porting it. For some reason Ren'Py just won't let me build for android, I'll look into it, so everything will be available for all players at some point. You cool with it if I share this one on patreon?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks so much for porting it. For some reason Ren'Py just won't let me build for android, I'll look into it, so everything will be available for all players at some point. You cool with it if I share this one on patreon?
this is your game, do whatever you see fit ;)

Reactions: Diablo™

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Gurdin You should open a support ticket (at the bottom of any page) and ask for the game developer tag.
Thanks for the tip! On it!

Please :( . I wanna romance not one night stands!
Hmmmmmmm, romance huh? I would have to rework some things in that case. I'm gonna give it a think. I could probably work it in, but I don't really want to take too much focus away from the drow. And I definitely want three women in the brothel. Also, I love brothels in fantasy games! Pity many of them don't show the actual good stuff. ;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, romance huh? I would have to rework some things in that case. I'm gonna give it a think. I could probably work it in, but I don't really want to take too much focus away from the drow. And I definitely want three women in the brothel. Also, I love brothels in fantasy games! Pity many of them don't show the actual good stuff. ;)
You don't have to go for full romance or prostitute. For example, Something unlimited gives the player a great amount of freedom in this area. If you want girl to go down the prostitute rout you can, you can max her device and send her to the bordello. However a lot (Probably all by the times the games done) of them you can separate them from that route and follow a more "Romance" path. Of course I don't know how much time you have to spend on this game, and this would probably increase the workload by 30-40% but I think it would make the game 100% more enjoyable. Giving the player choices that mean things can almost never go wrong.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Just make the dark elf one of her henchmen. You could probably do something like she doesnt wants to fuck you but Drow makes her do it as part of the deal of joining her. Defrosting the ice queen could work and off the top of my head none of the current characters share that archetype. Im just fan of brown characters (If my avatar isnt a giveaway) so i like romance better for them.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
What we have here?:heartcoveredeyes:
download just now, thanks for the uploading.:happyblush

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
As mean as this sounds towards Aria, but I would totally give a bracelet of love to all the girls in the game, well done^^
And I mean not only in appearance but also in character.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes