VN Ren'Py Completed Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story [v0.4] [xRed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So, is this one devoid of any incest references like "Helping the Hotties" was destroyed and now makes no sense?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, is this one devoid of any incest references like "Helping the Hotties" was destroyed and now makes no sense?
It's only a mini side-story with you guessed it, Kiara.

There are more side-stories coming as well with different characters...might have just been better served in with the main game/thread.

Last edited:

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
If this is from before "Helping the Hotties", then shouldn't by logic at least, the MC have a closer, and more intimate relationship with Kiara, during "Helping the Hotties"?

Instead, we see her act all shy and distant.

I said this in the previous game, I'll say it again. Whomever is writing this story, has no clue what in the world they are doing.

The writer, is writing one thing, means another, and does something which is the exact oposite.
And this Kiara chapter proves my point perfectly.

The correct way to do this, would be to go back to "Helping the Hotties" and re-do it in a way that fits the upcoming Kiara chapter, but what do I know right?

3eb86c5a1f1557f63fa4bdd0a237b575.gif

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, this is strange. I'm a published author of quite a few non-fiction novels; horror and psychological thrillers mostly. Some of you would know me if I told you my real name. Anyway, I offered to write for them, and I put forth some exceptional ideas for material that would have extended HTH and made it into what it always should have been. Admittedly, xRed were kind and receptive, but it seemed they wanted to just move on, hence, the hasty ending to the game, which came as a complete surprise to all of us who were Patreon supporters. The cliché, "It came out of left field" definitely applied here. None of us saw it coming. There was SO much that could have happened and so many ways the story could have gone; it was simply ridiculous!

And now, with this new back story, which makes absolutely no sense ... hmmm, I just don't know what they're thinking.
Here's why ...
At the beginning, the MC came to the camp this particular "season" having just "screwed" his girlfriend goodbye. And he was completely devoted to her. He had no inclination to get with Kiara when he got to Red Falls (which the name should have remained by the way). Other than the matriarch, he didn't know any of the other girls, so what good are any other "planned" back stories anyway? And what good is any story about Kiara? None! Because, frankly, the way the main story abruptly ended makes none of us really care. The time spent on making this little number should have been spent on continuing HTH. PERIOD!

In conclusion, since they destroyed the story by ending it far too soon in relation to story and especially plot, it's time to move on. Sad to say, because I like xRed, they shot themselves in the foot. They had a good thing going and ruined it. I had some fantastic ideas, and they passed on them ... kindly, but passed they did. My suggestion to xRed is that they knock it off with anymore "side stories," lose the Hotties, learn from their stupid mistakes, start from the drawing board with something new and fresh, and DO IT RIGHT this time!

P.S. Directed to xRed: And when seasoned writers like me come along and offer to help you for FREE (that means no money out of YOUR pocket), just swallow your pride, and TAKE the damn offer! You could still be making money on Patreon right now, have an ongoing paying fanbase who admires your work, still have fans that love your girls and love what YOU do (all while you have a writer who stays hidden), you can still remain excited about your Hotties, and you wouldn't have to be wasting your time making up silly stories like this goofy Kiara back story! So if that guy happens to RE-Patron and offer you a hand again some time in the future, maybe you might want to take him up on it next time. Because, as you can tell, by almost every post in this thread, people are very angry and extremely disappointed with what you did to HTH, and, who knows, he could have been your saving grace. All you had to do was give the guy a chance! After all, he wouldn't be a published author of novels if he didn't know how to write and edit. Here's another little morsel about him that you didn't know. He is also an accomplished multi-instrumentalist musician, currently with seven rock albums on all streaming services, some songs with considerable playtime, so he could even provide music to your projects without your having to be concerned with copyrights.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
P.S. Directed to xRed: And when seasoned writers like me come along and offer to help you for FREE (that means no money out of YOUR pocket), just swallow your pride, and TAKE the damn offer! You could still be making money on Patreon right now, have an ongoing paying fanbase who admires your work, still have fans that love your girls and love what YOU do (all while you have a writer who stays hidden), you can still remain excited about your Hotties, and you wouldn't have to be wasting your time making up silly stories like this goofy Kiara back story! So if that guy happens to RE-Patron and offer you a hand again some time in the future, maybe you might want to take him up on it next time. Because, as you can tell, by almost every post in this thread, people are very angry and extremely disappointed with what you did to HTH, and, who knows, he could have been your saving grace. All you had to do was give the guy a chance! After all, he wouldn't be a published author of novels if he didn't know how to write and edit. Here's another little morsel about him that you didn't know. He is also an accomplished multi-instrumentalist musician, currently with seven rock albums on all streaming services, some songs with considerable playtime, so he could even provide music to your projects without your having to be concerned with copyrights.
they clearly don´t want to! I made a long post publishing on their discord both in the bug server channel and as a direct p. m. to the devs with all the bug fixes in their "final" update and even offen to help bugfixing and the result was they claim those bugs are known and not existend or fixed long ago even I proved with screenshots and videos that I am playing the latest version.

I like the game a lot but I am not willing to support/help a dev that is so ignorant and unwilling to work together with his fans, even if they offer to do that for free!

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I like the game a lot but I am not willing to support/help a dev that is so ignorant and unwilling to work together with his fans, even if they offer to do that for free!
I wonder what you liked about it? :unsure:
This is a genuine question, because unlike you, I liked nothing about it. Which makes me curious as to what people 'like'.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If this is from before "Helping the Hotties", then shouldn't by logic at least, the MC have a closer, and more intimate relationship with Kiara, during "Helping the Hotties"?

Instead, we see her act all shy and distant.
Not to defend In... I mean, xRed or anything, but her reaction to seeing the idiot who practically left after getting a BJ from her without bothering to contact her while he was in college is pretty realistic and believable to me, and she didn't take her anger out on him like she should've, cuz if the roles were reversed, I can guarantee you that some ppl would be trashing and trolling Kiara like she was the biggest, selfish slut on the planet.

The writer, is writing one thing, means another, and does something which is the exact oposite.
And this Kiara chapter proves my point perfectly.
Well, she was heartbroken at the end of this side-story-that's-supposed-to-be-canonical or whatever you wanna call it, cuz the MC, being the idiot he usually is in Incet a certain dev's games, lets her suck his dick and the next morning he just leaves like the insensitive, brainless retard he really is without even bothering to say goodbye to her. Kiara was pretty upset about this, as it is mentioned in the canonical story, and our idiot does nothing to show her he regrets leaving like that and not contacting her till he's forced to come back, but I agree, the writer should've done better on this front instead of just making Kiara jump on his dick at the next best moment.

I wouldn't bother too much with this story, cuz this dev is notorious for screwing things up, adding "it's technically not" obvious NTR scenes, or ruining characters with their stupid storytelling. If you think this was bad, just give Shackbang or Passion on Display a go, and have a good laugh reading all the stupid shit written there. Compared to those two, Helping the Hotties can be considered a well-written game.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now, with this new back story, which makes absolutely no sense ... hmmm, I just don't know what they're thinking.
Milking would be my first guess, lazing around the second. They already released this 'quality' update, so now they have an excuse to sit on their asses drinking beer, having BBQs, farting lies about their 'hard' work and milking their supporters till their next 'masterpiece' drops. Nothing new or unusual for a certain dev, if you know what I mean.;)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I wonder what you liked about it? :unsure:
This is a genuine question, because unlike you, I liked nothing about it. Which makes me curious as to what people 'like'.
because you asked to nicely you should receive and honest and sarcasm-free answer: the models are very good looking Kiara beeing my favourite, the replay value with a lot to unlock and at least the game´s name/setup "helping the hotties"! maybe it is because I grew up in communism but I love to help people, especially if they are hot n female.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
because you asked to nicely you should receive and honest and sarcasm-free answer: the models are very good looking Kiara beeing my favourite, the replay value with a lot to unlock and at least the game´s name/setup "helping the hotties"! maybe it is because I grew up in communism but I love to help people, especially if they are hot n female.
I would never ask rudely, I have nothing against you. :D
If I had anything against anyone, it would be the developer, but I hold no grudge against him either.

I simply don't like his story naration, as it makes no sense to me.

Your explanation makes somewhat sense to me. I've seen on plenty of threads on F95 how people comment their praises, love and admiration towards games that have very nice women, yet, they have bad writing, stupid plots, or very bad english translations.

I guess it's true what they say: A man will jerk off to anything that has a hole on it, as it reminds him of pussy. :ROFLMAO:
Of course, this is a joke, I mean nothing by it, it's simply a saying I once saw, nothing more, nothing less.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's not actually "completed" - the dev just gave up on it

If you buy cake mix but don't end up baking it, you don't have a cake. If the dev gives up on a game, it's not completed
Well, maybe people should stop calling a guy fucking his wife NTR and let the devs tell the story they want, and then they wouldn't lose interest in their own game.
I don't like NTR, but this stupid attitude has led to so many abandoned games by now it's a fucking disgrace.

And sure, I also blame the dev, but why can't people just stop making up their own definitions of NTR and then harass dev's about removing content that falls under these weird-ass definitions?

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
I wish the choices of text size weren't "barely legible", "really small" and "just about readable", not to mention the text itself then being constrained to a really narrow box with cramped line spacing. And there's not even my common solution of writing a quick .rpy file to override these things due to the way it's coded.

Can we get an option to have actual large text that's twice the size of the current so-called "large" setting please?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Full HD version?
And for all my visual aficionados, I'm proud to announce that "Kiara's Story" has been
meticulously designed to be presented in stunning 4K resolution, ensuring every detail,
expression, and emotion is captured with unparalleled clarity. All the stories from Helping the
Hotties will only be released in 4K resolution, but available to all of our Patrons who previously
had access to Full HD version as well.
If you're looking for smaller file size, check out my compressed version, but it's still in 4K.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, maybe people should stop calling a guy fucking his wife NTR and let the devs tell the story they want, and then they wouldn't lose interest in their own game.
I don't like NTR, but this stupid attitude has led to so many abandoned games by now it's a fucking disgrace.

And sure, I also blame the dev, but why can't people just stop making up their own definitions of NTR and then harass dev's about removing content that falls under these weird-ass definitions?
Because definitions and tags for that matter are moot, the only thing that matters is what narrative purpose does the scene have in the story, the same player that likes a Chad Harem MC will dislike a scene that is designed to portray the MC as a beta cuck getting his PP hard at other people fucking his loved ones/potential LI. You can call it voyeurisms, you can call it NTR, call it the Easter Bunny, its designed for the same purpose, the same type of players will hate any beta centric tags. I don't know why people that always spend so much time dwelling on this subject are so fixated on definitions, as if that would change anything if you convince the guy that dislikes the scene that he used the wrong label. :FacePalm:

No seriously, what is the logic, someone tells you that they hate apples, it makes their skin crawl even from the smell and then comes Japanese Eroge Scholar#69, with his Definitions and Tags Doctorate and argues that what the person dislikes its pears and then brings dictionaries and it turns out they were right. It was indeed pears what the person disliked, what is your expectation that its going to happen now? Do you think the person will now be ok eating pears, or even liking them? NO, obviously! The only thing that matter its the narative reason for adding the scene in the first place, atmosphere and emotions evoked by the scene, which brings us back to Inceton, the masters of technically not NTR elements. Once people figured out xRed and Inceton were pretty much the same group, of course they will not let them get away with that scene frontloaded at the start of the game, followed by the usual bs reasoning that they were used to expect from them.

Husband fucking wife its already implied, so it can safely not be shown and/or mentioned, have you ever thought about that? You can portray a promiscuous girl without running into her in the middle of the act, or her talking non stop about how many dicks she takes, you can portray a relationship without having the future love interest having her organs rearranged in a fully rendered and animated scene, PDA and dialogue is enough for that. I know, alien storytelling, never tried before, someone should write that down. :rolleyes: Wait, Philly and DPC, two of the biggest and most influential devs in the genre managed to have avns with MILFS and prostitute love interests that not only you rarely see ntr discourse, they are actually fan favorites. I wonder if it has anything to do with the game not rubbing previous, or ongoing relationships into the players face? Neah, that can't be it, the anti NTR brigate must just avoid those threads for inexplicable reasons. :Kappa:

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i thought there would be a lot more action :(
too much talking for just a BJ

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote