VN Ren'Py Completed Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story [v0.4] [xRed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Helping the Hotties Storytime Unofficial Taboo Mod v1
Compatible with v0.4

(To install drop everything in the Helping the Hotties Storytime "game" folder. Make sure to keep subfolder locations intact or you'll get errors about duplicate labels. If you used Unren this will overwrite all the existing script files so make sure to back them up first. )

- Companion to the Taboo Mod for the original Helping the Hotties game posted HERE.
- This is an in-depth manual line-by-line fan text conversion mod to restore the original Sister (and Mom) relationships from Red Falls.
- Various replacements of names/pronouns with familial words on a case by case basis for MC/Kiara/Emily while Eve is referred to as Mom by those characters.
- Minor alterations were made to the characters dialogue.
- Additional reference to the characters being related/growing up family, and taboo dialogue added to existing lines.
- Does NOT include compatibility with voice (for pretty obvious reasons! Although I'm not sure if Storytime was actually voiced?)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Helping the Hotties Storytime Unofficial Taboo Mod v1
Compatible with v0.4

(To install drop everything in the Helping the Hotties Storytime "game" folder. Make sure to keep subfolder locations intact or you'll get errors about duplicate labels. If you used Unren this will overwrite all the existing script files so make sure to back them up first. )
Pixeldrain

- Companion to the Taboo Mod for the original Helping the Hotties game posted HERE.
- This is an in-depth manual line-by-line fan text conversion mod to restore the original Sister (and Mom) relationships from Red Falls.
- Various replacements of names/pronouns with familial words on a case by case basis for MC/Kiara/Emily while Eve is referred to as Mom by those characters.
- Minor alterations were made to the characters dialogue.
- Additional reference to the characters being related/growing up family, and taboo dialogue added to existing lines.
- Does NOT include compatibility with voice (for pretty obvious reasons! Although I'm not sure if Storytime was actually voiced?)
Hey. Thanks for the mod. Will definitely make the game more enjoyable. Could I ask for alt dwld link? I am having issues with PD and unable to get it to work. Don't know if its a regional thing. Could you add Workupload or Mediafire link as well?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey. Thanks for the mod. Will definitely make the game more enjoyable. Could I ask for alt dwld link? I am having issues with PD and unable to get it to work. Don't know if its a regional thing. Could you add Workupload or Mediafire link as well?

Reactions: msleomac

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Is there a taboo mod for the 4k version? If I add this one the image is like 1/4 the screen size sometimes. I seen to delete or edit gui.rpy in another post but if I delete gui.rpa which is what my gui file was called in game folder I get an error rollback/screen. If I add the edited gui.rpy they made it messes up the sizing on everything text, menu's, ect and the image like when it says mom for eve during a phone call is still 1/4 the screen size. Also adds gui.rpyc file too. I noticed it says kiara's story up top I'm playing Helping the Hotties [v1.0.4.10.5] [xRed Games] the mod has a link to here for help or errors.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote