VN Ren'Py Completed Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story [v0.4] [xRed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Finally, we get some more best girl Kiara goodness, cuz her 'story' in the game is one rushed asf complete joke, considering she's an LI, and Helping the Hotties got that completed tag undeservedly. It could be called 'completed' if that was the first season, or first part, or something like that, but not when it's done as badly and rushed as it was there.

Dunno why ppl keep saying it was finished. Helping the Hotties was 'completed' in the same way Milky City was, leaving some of us terribly disappointed and with a lot of questions unanswered. There could've been a lot more sex scenes too, but I guess the dev just wanted to be done with it and start working on another disappointing well-written game.:whistle::coffee:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Weird decision to do this, they should just let that game go instead of making side stories for it. Actually, they better hope people forget about it because it was a mess from start to "finish" with all the "surprise ntr that's totally not ntr" controversy, that led to the shitty remake and then the rushed ending, it is a project you rather not put on your resume.
But then again, their only other project is Lewd Island that suffered from the same shit, just without the remake.
Inceton I mean xredgames should just make a ntr game like they clearly want, without it they just run out of ideas.

Sep 12, 2023
I dunno why we need a side game when its already taking them forever to update the main game... Just focus on one thing at a time, you are not Oceanlab.
LOL they are even worse as far as taking forever for updates. After 3 months I forget what the story of an AVN is even about, forget annual updates where he's probably going to die from old age and so is many of his fans/followers before finishing it.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
this developer uffff I hope people are smart enough to not keep giving money for games with garbage endings what's the point of posting this if you wanted to give something your community requested remove the finished tag from the main game and give individual endings to each one of the girls. This developer is already inceton, he puts NTR in the games, people complain, he removes it but runs out of ideas and gives them rushed garbage endings.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Helping the Hotties Storytime [v0.1 Kiara's Story] [xRed Games] crunched

Info: Attached is a small fix/mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote